Hide and seek with the avengers

(Tony's POV)

"Where is my little Aaron?" I hear him giggle.

"Where is he?" He giggles again.

"I'm gonna gobble him up!" He giggles again.

"Gotcha!" I say as I see him under my desk. He squeals and runs towards the couch in the lab.

"Oh no you don't!" I run and grab him and he starts laughing as we spin around.

"Sir? Colonel Fury and the Avengers are in the living room requesting your presents."

"Tell him i'm not available." I blow a raspberry on Aarons stomach making him squeal and laugh.

"Sir i'm afraid he's insisting."

"Fine we'll be up in a minute." He smiles and looks at me.

"Who cornmeal Fury?" I laugh and smile at him.

"Colonel Fury is a man that daddy works for. Remember the story about the Avengers?" He smiles and nods. "He is the boss of the Avengers."

"Oooh"

"Yeah​. Lets go meet them." He smiles really big and climbs out of my arms and opens the door and waits for me. I smile and follow him and grab his hand helping him.

We make it to the top of the stairs and he runs to the living room and stops when he sees Fury. Fury looks at him and Aaron runs back to me crying I kneel down and he burries his head into my chest.

"Hey. Hey buddy it's ok. It's ok. Shhhh.Your ok." I say as Natasha comes over.

"Is he ok?"

"Yeah​." He looks up at her she smiles.

"Hey sweety. What's your name?" He looks at me and I nod letting him know it's ok.

"Aaron." She smiles.

"Hi Aaron my name is Natasha but you can call me Nat." He smiles and Clint comes over. "This is Clint."

He waves to them and Clint smiles. Pepper walks in with Rhodey Aaron sees them and runs to them.

"Mamma! Uchle Rhodey!" He says I smile. He's only two and a half. I stand up and almost get knocked back down when a huge hand makes contact with my back.

"Anthony! It's good to see you again!"

"Hey point break and it's Tony" I say sighing.

"NO!" Thor and I both look to see who said that and we see Aaron with his little mad face looking at Thor.

"What did you say young one?" Thor asks confused.

"NO! No macking!" I start laughing and Thor looks at me confused.

"We have been teaching him that hitting is bad." Pepper explains.

"Oh. I'm sorry Anth-Tony." I smile and Aaron gives Pepper sweet little kiss.

"Awww thank you Aaron." He gives her a hug and then does the same to Rhodey before lays his head on Pepper's shoulder and looks at me.

"Oh I see how it is Aaron. You give mommy and Uncle Rhodey hugs and kisses but not me?" He giggles and Pepper sets him down and he comes over to me and I act like i'm sad.

"Daddy."

"No you don't love me anymore!" I say dramatically.

"Daddy!" He says coming over to me.

"No."

"Daaadddyyy?" He says in a little singing voice. I cant help but smile and grab him and he giggles and squeals.