Chapter twenty~ The Bresette Pack

BAYLONS P.O.V.

Being with Kaylee's dad traveling to his pack was very stressful for me. I just kept wishing that my father was here. I had to be an Alpha at eighteen years old and try to help my mates Father get his pack back at the same time. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about Kaylee constantly...I missed her so badly. Looking at how sad Kanen seemed about being away from anna kept me wondering was she thinking about me, did she miss me, was she hurting because of how we left everything? I started to regret my decision to break everything off the way that I did. I couldn't let her go, she was a part of me.
We finally made it to the outskirts of the pack territory and checked into a hotel. We decided to rest for awhile and when night fell go and do what we came here for. I was so glad that Billy, Randy, and some of the other guys were there with me. I needed the support of some of my pack members. There was about five other's from my pack that came. Billy's kid brother James who was only sixteen, but good in battle, And some of the elders who wanted to support this thing we were doing. But I was still worried.

I couldn't afford to lose another pack member if these talks didn't go right, we'd have to get out of here so quickly because we don't have any back up. We could be killed, and I would have left Kaylee and I in such a bad place. She would hurt for the rest of her life, that's what happens when a mate is torn away.

Finally it was time to go to the pack houses to have a meetings with the surrounding packs. Mr. Bresette called and set up the meetings so at least we wouldn't be intruding on their land....HIS land. They didnt know us so we could just be killed by trespassing. I had to admit to myself that this place was beautiful, I could  see why Mr. Bresette missed his land so much and wanted it back. It was fall so you could see big, beautiful,  plush trees as far as the eye could see. In colors of rust, bronze, and Gold. So much land that you would have to drive all the way around it to see the other side. I imagined his pack must to be very large.
When we arrived at the pack territory gates we all could see that they were all on guard mode. They all had  peace treaties with their packs within the big pack. I admired that, it was really smart I thought. They all supported each other and lived essentially in the Same space. They decided that meeting at thier counsel building made sense to them. It was an area where all of the counsel members of each pack came to talk about matters that were important to them. My father had always taught me that packs couldnt get along with each other if they were in close proximity. These shifters made it work. I would talk to them if the this went well to see how they made it work. We walked in not knowing what to expect, The person who was the Alpha of the Bresette pack for so many years was dead. Was their loyalty to him from devotion, fear, or true loyalty? We could work with fear. Mr. Bresette was taken into a large conference room as soon as we walked in and one of the counsel members led us to another area. I wasn't comfortable with that situation so I did what I felt to be the right decision. "Excuse me, I am the Alpha of the Cloud pack and I do not want to sit out here. I came to support Alpha Bresette so I am going into that room right now."

The man looked at me confused for a moment, but then eventually led me to where the conference room was.. He opened the door for me and I saw Mr. Bresette and Kanen talking to a very elderly woman. " Bay, I mean Alpha Cloud," He smiled "I would like for you to meet my GrandMother Rosemary." She smiled and walked over and hugged me. "Thankyou for bringing my grandson and his family back to me after so many years. We all in this pack, also appreciate that you have rid us of our Rogue Pack leader Henry. The people that were killed out there were the ones who came here and killed my son. They made him lose hope....With no hope there is no life. We welcome you into our pack house for your stay." Well, that was pretty easy I thought to myself. "No its not that easy young man, we have to get the trust back of some of the others who felt like my son didn't fight hard enough to keep his pack from suffering." I was just in shock at how she knew what I was thinking.