Chapter Twenty-Two~home again

Baylon's P.O.V.

                           I  couldn't  believe what I just saw. I come home to tell Kaylee how I feel and ask her to be with me forever, and what do I find? I find her in the woods with Nehemiah  all over her. I knew there was a reason that I never liked that guy. I mean his family was nice enough, but to think that  he  would just move in on a guys mate while he's away? Of course, this guys a jerk and he loves to be with all the girls all the time. And I could've that  bet He hadn't  mentioned that He had a mate in that other town that he visited regularly. Treated her like crap. He believed that his looks could  get him anybody, but I was the Alpha of the pack. I decided right then and there that I was gonna make his life a living hell. I'd always been the kind of guy who kept to myself at school. I loved to read good books and stayed out of trouble. We were complete opposites, This guy was one of those rebel without a cause dudes. Ragged jeans, leather jacket, the whole thing. He and his friends liked to start trouble everywhere they went. He was full of himself, I had watched this guy. I'd seen him treat girls like trash and them throw them away. I watched these girls throw themselves at him, and a week later they were crying in the school hallways because of whatever he did. Well, I  would die before I allow him to treat my mate the  way he treated his. I knew that he was feeding her a load of crap, and I could tell that she was falling for it.

 I followed her scent from her house and found her out there with that moron. He was whispering in her ear, and she was smiling like she loved it. The next thing I knew he was on top of her kissing her, but then she grabbed him and kissed him back. My wolf was screaming to be let out so he could rip this guy to shreds. But I knew that I had to keep cool. Obviously she was loving what he was doing to her, I knew if I ran out there and attacked this dude she was gonna take his side right off. But I was fuming, I had to leave this situation before I blew up and killed him dead. As I was leaving I hit a branch and I could see them jumping up so I went  in some bushes. I saw him walking around like he was gonna go for the kill. All I could think was if I killed him out here right now nobody would even know that it was me.....Well accept for the fact that I had already been to Kaylee's house. Finally he went back to her. I knew that he could smell me, but he acted like he didn't. I left the bushes and went back to my car...

 I was so excited to go and talk to Kaylee that I didn't even go home first, I went with Kanen to his house. We walked up the stairs and for the first time. I felt butterflies in my tummy. The door flew open. It was Mrs. Bresette she grabbed Kanen and held him so tight that I knew that he couldn't breath. "Kanen, I am so glad to see you son! where is your father, is in the car?"  she asked "No ma, he stayed with the pack...Our Pack. We get to go home ma, and I got to meet my great grandmother. she and kaya are so much alike. Now I get where she gets that crazy stuff from." They both laughed. Kaya came down and she jumped in Kanen's arms and he swung her around. I wondered would my family be so happy to see me when I got back to the pack house. I was starting to wonder where Kaylee was, she didn't come and greet her brother. I had to ask, I needed to see her, "Mrs. Bresette, may I ask, where is Kaylee? Is she in her room?"  Kaya started to look very anxious, " She went for a run." Mrs Bresette looked like she didn't know."by herself?" I asked. that made me feel kinda nervous, it was dark and tonight was a full moon. Who knew what was out there tonight. "No....she isn't alone."

I thought maybe she went out there with her goofy friend Ashley, "oh okay, so I will go and look for her.... I really need to talk to her."  Kaya looked like she became instantly sad for me. "No Baylon, that's not a good idea...," She paused "She's with a guy out there." 
My mind went to go straight to kill! My wolf was inside me howling with anger. I wasn't gonna act crazy in front of her family, but I had to get the hell outta there. "Okay so I gotta and get some rest. Kanen, tomorrow's a big day man, see you at the pack house tonight. Take care of the guys " Mrs. Bresette looked confused "So, your not staying here with us son?" "Mom, I have to take care of the pack members that we brought from Wisconsin, you know, show them around and stuff....and I have to talk to someone important." He was trying so hard to hide his feelings for Anna. I smiled, but He still looked worried about me. He  shook my hand and bowed. And then I damn near ran out of that house. I stood on the porch trying to catch her scent, it was mixed with the funkiest smell ever but I caught it,  "nehemiah???" I whispered to myself. I was gonna find her...