1

If you had told Min Yoongi 3 months ago that he would break down all his barriers because of a bratty art major by the name of Kim Taehyung, he would have scoffed in your face and told you to get a grip. But that's exactly what happened.

3 MONTHS EARLIER

"BEEP! BEEP! BE-"  The obnoxious tone of the alarm wakes a very unwilling Yoongi from his slumber. Still half asleep the brunette turns on his side to inspect the digital display of the clock. 6:30 am. Sighing, he pries his body out of the warm cocoon of bedsheets and automatically makes his way to the small bathroom just off of his room. Splashing his face with water he questions weither or not he can be bothered to keep up his bad-boy persona this early in the morning, he guesses that he really shouldn't have to, there is only like 10 people in his 7:00 lectures. Deciding against the heavy look he stumbles back toward the wardrobe grabbing the first hoodie and pair of joggers he can reach.  Throwing them on and sparing a glance toward the clock, he grabs his keys from the bowl next to the door and heads towards the nearest coffee shop.

As he steps out of the dorm building he curses his morning classes as he is hit with a blast of frozen wind. Well at least I'm awake now  he thinks silently to himself. Calmly he starts the 5 minute walk to the coffee shop down the street. Yoongi enters the cozy shop with the small tingle of the bell and is greeted by warmth and the mixed smell of coffee and home-baked cookies. "Wow, look who is actually planning on showing up to his lectures today!" An all to familliar voice coos from the counter.

"Good morning to you too Seokjin." Yoongi really doesn't have the energy for this hyperactive man right now but God knows that Jin makes the best coffee for early morning classes.

"The usual then, I'm guessing?" The older man asks with a quirked eyebrow.

"When do I ever order anything else?" This gets a chuckle out of the redhead before he trails off into the back to make up the order that never changes. He knows he has a little time before his coffee is ready so he decides to sit at one of the prepared tables and try and grab a 2-3 minute nap. It's not as long as he may have hoped before he hears the call of 'ONE CARAMEL MACCHIATO' and groggily he gets up to recieve his drink. Practically throwing the bill at his friend Yoongi stumbles out of the shop and makes his way to the lecture hall, knowing that he probably has 10 minutes before he has to be there he decides to take his sweet time and drink his coffee on the way there so that nobody can notice that the campus' "bad-boy" Min Yoongi drinks caramel flavoured coffee. Closing his eyes so that steam won't get in them he quietly takes a small sip, testing the waters before taking a large gulp. Getting lost in the rich flavour of his favourite hot beverage he doesn't notice the mass of what can only be described as "Batshit insane art student" headed his way with way to much energy for the ungodly hour that it is. Before he even has time to react to the fast "COMING THROUGH!" that was probably directed at him (the only other person around) Yoongi all of a sudden has a lap full of coffee and cute boy. Wait. Who the hell is this kid? As soon as he catches his bearings the strange boy lets out a strangled yelp and jumps up, obviously recognising the man he just landed on.

"I AM SO SORRY!!!" The kid practically yells at him with a voice that certainly doesn't match his face at all, his voice is deep and smooth but his face is cute and innocent. He offers out his hand to help Yoongi up before introducing himself. "My name is Kim Taehyung, if you are going to report me at least know my name." Jumping to conclusions aside, Yoongi guesses he should forgive the guy (AKA he is not in the mood to yell or make a fuss by reporting him to the professor of a class he is definately not showing up to now.) Accepting the hand infront of him Yoongi pulls himself up and then bends back down to pick up Taehyung's various sketchpads and folders. He turns around expecting to see the boy confused or worried but instead he is greeted with a smile that he swears could cure cancer.

"Here are your pads and stuff" Hastily thrusting the books into the taller boy's hands he goes to walk away but there is a hand arond his wrist before he can even take a step. "Can I help you?" Yoongi asks getting kind of annoyed now, all he wants is to get back to his dorm room change his joggers and go back to Seokjin's place BUT NOOOOOOOO this fucking kid had to grasp onto his wrist and interupt all of that plan.

"Yes actually, I'm thinking of ditching my next class because honestly I couldn't give less shits about shadow puppets at 7 o'clock in the morning. How about you let me replace your coffee and then we can maybe hang out?" Yoongi desperately wants to say no so that he can go home and forget this whole thing even happened but Taehyung has this cute little sheepish grin on his face and honestly it's making that option hard.

"You can replace my coffee but that's it. I only just met you and to be honestly I don't want to "Hang out" with a kid like you." The grin on the other boy's face falters for a second but then comes back stronger than ever.

"Okay then! Let's go!" and with that Yoongi is being dragged off towards the cozy little coffee shop he knows oh so well.

(A/N: I'm very sorry if anybody is ooc, this is my first time writing something like this and honestly I wanted to alter people's personalities a little because of the setting. Yes more members will show up and yes there will be other side ships. I'm not sure if I want Jikook or Jihope yet but NamJin is definate! I hope that anyone who reads this doesn't want to claw their eyes out. Thank.)