3

Taehyung p.o.v (Can a story written in 3rd person have p.o.v's??)

When Yoongi pulled him into the trees the last thing Taehyung expected was a clearing with picnic benches and some really nice scenery. The sound of various types of birdsong filling his ears but other than that the place was eeriely silent. It was a pleasant change of pace from the bustling busyness of his classroom. He spent a moment just turning on the spot taking in his surroundings before the sound of Yoongi coughing from over on the bench broke the silence. Turning to face the elder Taehyung takes one more quick look around him before his eyes fall on Yoongi who is holding his hand out infront of him motioning for the younger to take a seat. Hesitantly Taehyung walks toward the benches chosing to sit opposite Yoongi rather than by his side. The silence that was once comfortable and even welcomed now awkward and begging to be broken.

"So..." Taehyung starts. But before he can start up his sentence again Yoongi has interupted him.

"Tell me about yourself. Anything you are willing to share I am willing to hear. Just don't, for the LOVE OF GOD ask any questions about me." The way Yoongi spoke was sharp and harsh, it fit his raspy, kind of tired voice perfectly and Taehyung swears he could sit and listen to Yoongi talk for hours.

"Me? There isn't much to know. I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm 19 years old and I'm an art major. I left my home in Daegu to persue my dream even though my family didn't support me because they didn't think art was my strong point. They told me to give up and that I shouldn't bother with wasting the money. Little did they know I actually recieved a scholarship offer for my art. I still haven't heard from them..." Taehyung takes a deep breath and goes to continue is story before the previously silent Yoongi interupts.

"I'm Min Yoongi. I'm 22 years old and I'm a music production major. I'm also from Daegu and my parents wanted me to study business. I rebelled and chose my passion, music. They still refuse to talk to me. It's been nearly 3 years." His voice is quiet, almost silent but the environment was quieter and that meant Taehyung wouldn't have to strain his ears to hear Yoongi's words. Taehyung was about to speak up before Yoongi continued "I dabbled in underground rap for a few months and that is where I met Namjoon (The blonde haired guy from before) and we formed a trio with our friend Hoseok. We were called Cypher and we had these ridiculous stage names. I was Min Suga, Namjoon was Rap Monster and Hoseok J-Hope." He chuckles at the memory "We were kind of popular and our little place to hang out or perform was in a small bar that was run by Seokjin (the other guy) and his brother Jeongguk. As far as I know Namjoon still performs but Hoseok and I moved on. I started going here full time and Hoseok became a dance instructor. That's where he met his boyfriend Jimin, now they are a teaching duo who are joint at the hip. I should probably talk to those guys at some point, see how life is..." Yoongi's voice trailed off with that last sentence and he got lost in thought. It was strange, how all of a sudden he had opened up to Taehyung. But it had actually helped. Given him enlightenment to the fact that his situation wasn't a rare case. He hoped that one day they can be as close as the others.

"Can I have your number?" Taehyung's deep voice shocked Yoongi out of his thoughts and Taehyung could see him wince when he landed back on the bench. Yoongi shook his head and Taehyung thought for a second that Yoongi was denying his request but then a pale hand reached out in silent question. Taehyung reached into the pocket of his paint stained jeans, pulled out his phone, unlocked it and put it in the awaiting hand. The hand instantly reacted, retracting and the other hand joined it fingers moving at lightning speed to type in the number. Yoongi shyly offered up his own unlocked phone as well as Taehyung's. Taehyung accepted both phones hastily before Yoongi could change his mind inputing his own number and saving the contact as "TaeTae :)". Thrusting the phone back into Yoongi's hand Taehyung checked what Yoongi had saved himself as he let out a small giggle when he read the contact name "Min Suga". Glancing at the clock he mentally slapped himself. He had to leave. Jumping up and grabbing his stuff he ran toward the exit and just before he ducked under the tree barrier he turned and blew a kiss at an unsuspecting Yoongi who threw him a questioning look in return.