2

Before he had had time to properly comprehend what was going on Yoongi had been dragged back through the door of Seokjin's shop by Taehyung. Only this time Seokjin wasn't alone. This time Namjoon was there with him. Yoongi was friends with Namjoon, they weren't as close to eachother as they were to Seokjin but they were still pretty close. Yoongi had actually introduced Namjoon to Seokjin, the two having met in the underground rap scene. The now couple had hit it off immeaditely and Yoongi was very happy for the pair, eventhough their constant displays of love makes him feel kind of awkward and lonely.

Taehyung let out an awkward cough to get the attention of the two lip-locked males, his eyes looking everywhere but toward them. Yoongi noticed Seokjin open his eyes and then them widen in shock as he struggled to push his boyfriend off of him. Namjoon shot him a worried look before Seokjin nodded his head in Yoongi and Taehyung's direction. Yoongi decided now was a good time to look away from the scene infront of him. He heard a deep giggle, obviously comig from Namjoon and then the shuffling of footsteps. Then a voice spoke out "Well hello you two. Yoongi would you mind introducing us to this young man?" The now soft voice of an embarassed Seokjin seemed to be shaking during the inquiry. Before Yoongi could even take in the necessary breath to reply Taehyung had already awoken from his trance and was answering for himself

"Kim Taehyung, 19, Art Major, born and raised in Daegu. Responsible for spilling this ball of grump's coffee all down him." He gave more information than anyone had asked for but oh well. Wait. Did he say Daegu? Seriously? It really is a small world. Not long after all those thoughts began running through his head the silence around him was broken by the stifled giggles of the other two Kim's in the room.

"So that's what the mark on his joggers is?" Yoongi quirked his eyebrow quickly before looking down at the offending article of clothing to see just what the hell his friend was talking about. It wasn't long before he spotted the rather sizeable mark on his pale grey trousers. Obviously Taehyung had noticed too because he had let go of Yoongi's wrist and was slowly edging away from the shorter man. Yoongi could feel the anger rise within him, narrowing his eyes and violently snapping his head towards Taehyung he shot the evilest death glare he could muster at the early hour. The glare was maintained for a few seconds before Yoongi let his head drop and he hissed out a simple

"Just be glad you owe me..." Yoongi could hear the massive sigh of relief that washed the entirety of the small shop. "Just buy me my coffee so we can get out of here and leave the two lovebirds to their make-out session" A small blush could be seen on Seokjin's cheeks even from the distance away that Yoongi stood.

"Well I know what Yoonie here will order, but is there anything you would like Taehyung?" Seokjin asked politely and Yoongi chose to ignore the nickname that Seokjin used eventhough he knows the younger absolutely despises it.

"I'll just take an esspresso, thanks." Taehyung orders with a slightly reserved tone to his voice. A slight chuckle escapes Seokjin's lips at Taehyung's order.

"Coming right along. As well as mister grumps caramel macchiato" That has Taehyung stifiling a giggle. For fuck's sake. Remind Yoongi to kill Seokjin later.

It's not long before the order is made up and as soon as Taehyung has given Seokjin the apropriate amount for the coffee Yoongi grabs Taehyung by the wrist and is dragging him away rather forcefully and as soon as they are a suitable distance away Yoongi lets go and gestures for Taehyung to follow him.

"Where are we going?" The inquisitive tone in Taehyung's voice was soft and unless you were listening quite intently you wouldn't have noticed it. Even though he didn't bother to answer the silence that ensued afterwards was comfortable and Yoongi couldn't be more greatfull. He really couldn't be bothered to answer this brat's questions right now so he'll just have to wait. After just a couple of minutes of walking Yoongi grabs Taehyung by the arm and pulls him under a dip in the trees and into a clearing. He hears a gasp from the younger male before he drags him deeper.