4

(Still Tae's P.O.V)

"Mark!!" Taehyung shouts across the campus at his friend. Hoping that the elder heard him the orange-haired male rushes towards his classmate. "Mark!" He calls out again, thankful when the other turns his head in the direction of the rapidly approaching male . (You would've thought that Tae'd learnt his lesson after the whole coffee incident but no.) Skidding to a halt before Mark, Taehyung smiles widely before appologising for being late.

"Where were you anyway" The usually silent boy asks, head tilting slightly to the left in question.

"Well let's just say it involved coffee and Min Yoongi." Taehyung remarked, the ghost of a smirk gracing his lips and before Mark even had time to comment Taehyung's hand was in his and he was interlocking their fingers before dragging Mark towards their next class. Mark was lucky that Taehyung didn't notice the burst of red on the other's cheeks at the affectionate gesture.

The next class Taehyung had was math. OH MY GOD, did he DESPISE math. The class itself wasn't actually that difficult, it was the professor. Mr. Wang was the most boring teacher ever but because he is good looking the girls love him and will kill you where you stand if you say so much as a syllable against him. He was daydreaming about nothing in particular when he felt the soft vibration of his phone in his pocket. Ingnoring the strict no-phones rule, he pulls out his phone discreetly to check what had caused the vibration. Not expecting anything exciting he firmly presses the power button and as the display bursts into life a small smirk appears on his lips.

2 new messages from Min Suga

Quickly unlocking his phone Taehyung peers towards the front of the room in order to check that the professor was still absorbed in his lecture, luckily for him Mr.Wang was still absorbed in his lesson on Trigonometry. Looking back down at the device in his lap, he opened his messages.

<Message from Min Suga>

Hey, is this the art brat? Where did you go earlier?

<Message from Min Suga>

Meet me back at the spot after your lesson. Ditch if you have to.

An almost inaudible chuckle was let out as Taehyung read the messages that the elder man had sent him. He couldn't reply because that would be too obvious. Let's see how long it takes for Yoongi to catch on.

Little did either of them know, this was the one class they shared, but as Taehyung sat in the back and Yoongi toward the middle by the window they never saw eachother.

<Message from Min Suga>

Hey. I know that you've seen these. Why aren't you replying? Did I already piss you off?

Taehyung was a little confused about the way Yoongi had phrased that. Did I already piss you off? He had written it as if to say "I know I will eventually piss you off so much that you will never ever want to talk to me again but I didn't think it would happen this quickly." Taehyung wondered what had made the other think that way, but he decided that he will learn in due time and that if he was to press the issue then Yoongi would probably hate him.

<Message from Min Suga>

I'm gonna stop messaging you but I still expect to see you later. Okay?

Taehyung was equally relieved and saddened that the other had ceased his messages but the absence of another presence didn't last long before there was suddenly a rather annoyed Mr. Wang infront of him, obnoxiously coughing loudly to get the young boy's attention. Looking up and putting an innocent look in his eyes Taehyung silently questions the older man infront of him. The look in his teacher's eyes in firey and requires no explanation and in order to get his point across Taehyung bows his head sheepishly and mumbles out a quaint "Sorry Sir." Mr. Wang promptly backs off after the appology is uttered and you can feel the release of tension in the room as the elderly man walks back to the front, once again starting up his lecture on triangles.

Before he knows it class is over and Taehyung doesn't even wait to be dismissed before darting out of the classroom door and belting his way through the campus towards the spot that Yoongi had lead him to before. As Taehyung ducks under the trees he can smell something delicious, it's like a mixture of cinnamon buns, his mother's cooking and coffee. The orange-haired boy walks into the clearing and he hears Yoongi's rough voice but he can't quite make out what he is saying, the elder is obviously deeper in the trees and by the pauses that are occuring he's talking to someone. Knowing it's not his place to intrude Taehyung simply pretends that he doesn't hear anything and he decides to find the source of the wonderful aroma. Looking towards the picnic benches he spots two baskets full of god knows what covered with thin checkered pieces of fabric and two travel mugs that he supposes are full of coffee. They are both labelled, one saying "Yoonie" the other saying "Tae". After reading the names on the mugs he supposes that Seokjin made them up, having been the only person Taehyung had ever heard call Yoongi "Yoonie". He smiles to himself before straightening himself out, only for the sound of someone coming through the trees causes him to panic a little and run away from the baskets just incase he wasn't supposed to see them yet. He turns to look in the direction of the noise only to be greeted by a slightly surprised and confused Yoongi who is giving him a questioning look. Shaking it off, Yoongi greets Taehyung his now more sleepy sounding voice giving Taehyung a lazy "Hi." Taehyung is about to reply when he notices Yoongi motioning for Taehyung to sit, this time rather than oppostite directly next to him. Nodding, Taehyung takes a seat right next to Yoongi (practically on his lap) before feeling the brunette tense up and shifting over slightly.

The next hour is full of comfortable silence with occasional conversation, great food that Taeyung learns was indeed prepared by Seokjin and the beauty of the nature around them. Taehyung was helping Yoongi pack up when the younger noticed the elder man  was tensed up almost as if he was scared, laying a hand on his shoulder Taehyung speaks up "Yoongi? Are you okay?" Asthe words escape his mouth Taehyung sees Yoongi physically shake before he replies with a weak "I'm fine" before Taehyung can confirm if this is true or not his phone vibrates in his pocket.

1 new message from Markie Moo:P

Before the peculiarness of the situation can dawn upon Taehyung he checks the message

<Message from Markie Moo:P>

Hey Tae. I need to talk to you about something, could you meet me at our usual spot in 5 minutes?

Looking toward Yoongi to check how much the elder male still had to pack, noticing that there was barely anything left to do he decides that it'll be safe for him to leave.

<Message from Smiles :D>

I may take longer than 5 minutes but I'll be there before 10 minutes is up, okay? :) :) :)

<Message from Markie Moo:P>

As long as you are ;) See you soon.

<Message from Smiles :D>

Yep!

Turning off his phone and shoving it back in his pocket, Taehyung turns to Yoongi.

"Sorry, but I have to go so I'll talk to you later? If you need me just throw me a text and don't be afraid to call okay?" Yoongi nods slightly and Taehyung pulls him into his arms. "I'll see you soon, don't worry" he whispers into his hair and then, after letting go, he waves and walks to go meet Mark.