6

Yoongi's eyes opened wide with the shock of sight in front of him. Wonshik was here? How? This shouldn't be possible!

"H-How are you here?" Ignoring the slight stutter in his voice and the obvious look on his face, he tried to push himself up off of the floor so that he could be at the same level as the perso who put him in this position in the first place but there was soon a firm foot on his head and a hiss from the owner asking him who said he could move.

"How am I here? That's an interesting question my old friend but I should be asking you that. I live here but all of a sudden you've just shown up on my doorstep with my parents." Parents? Wonshik had parents this whole time? But Yoongi had thought that the elder had been an orphan just like all the other kids who had been on the streets. Why would he lie about that? Did he have so much power because he CHOSE to spend time on the streets? Or did he pay for power?

"OI! YOU SHOULD BE LISTENING TO HIM!" That was Marion, so they are still here.

"Won-"

"Ravi" Wonshik corrected.

"Ravi, why did you order your men on me in that alley the other day?" Yoongi could hear whispers and then the foot on his head was removed and there was a gentle hand on his arm.

"I can't explain here, follow me." Wonshik mumbled in Yoongi's ear and he only just caught it but the hand on his arm pulling him up and guiding him towards a room off to the side made him realise what had been said. Wonshik opened the door and gave Yoongi a soft shove to send him in then entered himself, closing and locking the door. Yoongi tensed at the locking of the door, scared of what Wonshik was going to do to him. "Don't be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you. I never wanted to hurt you, they forced me to." Wonshik held his arms open, obviously trying to make up for his mistakes.

"I don't believe you. I'm sorry Wo-Ravi but I really can't trust you anymore. You abandoned me when I needed you most and then the next time I see you you and your men beat the shit out of me! How am I meant to trust someone who does all that!? PLUS NOW I KNOW YOU LIED TO ME! I THOUGHT I COULD GET AWAY FROM THE PAIN OF BEING ALONE WHEN THIS HAPPENED BUT NOW IM THINKING THAT BEING ALONE ON THE STREETS WAS BETTER!" With the end of that sentence there was a stinging on his cheek.

"HOW DARE YOU! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!" Wonshik spits out with a rage Yoongi has never thought possible. "I MADE SURE THEY DIDN'T KILL YOU! I'M THE ONLY FUCKING REASON YOU ARE STILL ALIVE RIGHT NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT!  I ACTUALLY GAVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU! THEY DIDN'T AND STILL DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! THEY DON'T CARE IF YOU LIVE OR DIE!" Yoongi can see Wonshik breathe deeply to calm himself down before continuing. "You know what they want to do to you? Of course not, you're so naive you would believe anything they told you, basically eating from the palms of their hands. Well how about I tell you EXCACTLY what they wanna do. First, they want to gag you and tie up your pretty little hands and feet so you can't resist or run. Then they want to cover your entire body in bruises, they don't care how you get them they will use any means necessary to get you all bruised up nicely for them. After that they will lock you in the basement with only what you have now, they will starve you until you are too weak to do what they want. If you prove useful to them they won't let you die, they will keep you barely alive, gasping on the brink but never tipping over the edge. You won't be able to escape them until you finally grow smart enough to get out." Yoongi wanted to crawl into the corner of the room and smash his hands over his ears, block out all these horrible things. Wonshik had to be lying, right? He couldn't possibly be serious. Why would they do that? Why would he let them do that? Didn't he just say he cared?

Yoongi jolted awake, even though he had no memory of falling asleep. He was sweating profusely and his heart was beating unnaturally fast, he was on the border of panic. Scrambling to his feet Yoongi scanned the room for his phone, praying it wasn't damaged after his outburst earlier. He finally notices it on the floor in the corner of the room, seemingly in one piece and Yoongi rushes to the object. He was usually hesitant to use it but right now he needed to talk to someone, anyone to ease his mind. Grabbing the item from the corner he hastily unlocks it and opens his contacts, scrolling down until he reaches Seokjin's contact. Without an additional thought he presses the dial button. It rings. Once. Twice. Then there is the sound of Seokjin's panicked voice

"Yoongi! Are you okay? Do you need me to come over?" The familliar voice settled Yoongi a little, enough that he could answer at least.

"Please, Jinnie, please. I don't know how long I can stay calm." Yoongi only ever calls the elder man 'Jinnie' when it's urgent, so the other must have realised the situation.

"Okay Yoonie. I'll be right there. Try and hold on for me, okay. I'll bring some coffee, muffins, extra blankets and a movie with me okay? I'll be there soon. Stay Strong." And with that the elder hung up.