Everything Has Changed (A Chuck Fanfic/Charah Story)

So basically I've wanted to write a Chuck fanfic for ages. I've tried twice but no one read it and I deleted them.
The premise of this story I made up when I was stretching at the gym. I hope you guys like it (even if your not a Chuck fan just yet)

Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------

A woman rushes down the hallway of the large office building. At least 9 feet behind her, three large men in suits chase after her, trying to fire their guns at her.
The woman just keeps running. She's wearing a black leather cat suit and black boots. She's also wearing a black wig. She has a pistol in one hand and a briefcase containing special files that the CIA need.
She turns a corner to come across two more men in suits with guns. She skids to a halt. The men spot her, fire their guns a few times but the woman with the black wig misses them then fires two bullets at them, hitting them both in the chest.
She then continues rushing the hallway when the three other men almost catch up to her. She then turns around the fires at them each, getting them the first time. She then turns back around, finds a staircase to the roof, rushes up it and arrives on the roof.
Her phone begins to ring and she answers, trying to catch her breath.
"Hello?." She says, panting a bit
"This is Director Graham. We need you back in DC asap, Agent Walker." The caller says, his tone straight forward.
"But I'm still on a mission in London..." She says.
"A helicopter is coming your way to take you to the airport." Director Graham says then the line goes dead.
Agent Walker sighs, puts her phone away and sees the helicopter coming over. She gets on with the briefcase in hand and goes to the airport.
This is Agent Sarah Walker, the CIA's wildcard enforcer, Director Langston Graham's protégée and overall badass spy. She's been with the CIA since she was a teenager. She was recruited on a difficult day as a teenager. Graham had arrested her con-man father, Jack Burton. At the time, she was Jenny Burton and she was a braces faced girl with dirty blonde hair and pimples. Now, she's Sarah Walker, a beautiful woman with blonde hair (under the black wig she's wearing) and blue eyes. She has flawless skin and perfect teeth.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sarah arrives in Washington DC the next day. She goes to her apartment, gets into her business clothes then heads to the CIA Headquarters with the briefcase from her mission in hand.
She walks to Director Graham's office and waits outside.
Director Graham pokes his head out of his office door, "Sarah? Please come in."
Director Langston Graham is a tall African-American man. He's bald, tough and is a threatening sort of man at times.
Sarah gets up, passes Graham the briefcase with the files which Graham thanks for then Sarah sees the man who is also in the room.
The man is tall, a bit muscular, brunette with a suave haircut that is perfect for a spy, brown eyes, caring features and a cute smile.
Sarah then mentally slaps herself for calling him cute. Spies can not fall for each other...that's the first rule of being a spy.
"Agent Walker, this is Agent Charles Bartowski. Agent Bartowski, this is Agent Sarah Walker." Graham says as she goes over to his desk towards the back of the room. He sits down and watches as the two agents shake hands.
"I've heard great things about you, Agent Walker." Charles says, while they shake hands and he smiles brightly at her.
"I've heard about you too, Agent Bartowski." Sarah says with a small smile.
"Please, call me Chuck." Charles says, smiling again.
"I prefer to call my fellow agents by their Agent names." Sarah says.
"Right." Chuck says, nodding. He sits in a chair by Graham's desk. Sarah sits in the seat next to him.
"So there is a reason I called both of you here." Graham says, beginning to smile a bit.
"And that is?" Chuck asks.
"You two are now partners." Graham says.
Chuck smiles while Sarah seems a bit annoyed.
"I work alone, Graham. You know I never work with anyone!" Sarah protests.
"It will be good for you to work with someone." Graham says.
"I'm sorry Agent Bartowski but I don't work with anyone. Ever." Sarah says, angered. She gets up and goes to leave.
Graham rises from his seat, "Agent Walker, you have been ordered to be Agent Bartowski's partner. He is another amazing agent who is intelligent and you will have the honour to work with!" Graham shouts, angered.
Sarah quietly groans, turns around and goes back to her seat.
"You two have no missions just yet so I want you two to learn each other's skill sets which means sparring and shooting practice. Got it?" Graham asks.
The two agents nod, Sarah less enthusiastic than Chuck though.
"Good. Dismissed." Graham says.
The two agents leave. Once they leave the office, Chuck stops Sarah.
"What?" Sarah asks.
"It's an honour to work with you, Agent Walker." Chuck says.
Sarah sighs, "Again, I'm sorry Agent Bartowski but I generally work alone."
"Can you make the exception with me?" Chuck asks, a grin slowly appearing on his face.
Sarah tries to hide the smile slowly appearing on her face, "Depends how good you are."
"Well, that's what the training is for, isn't it?" Chuck asks. He then walks off and out of the reception area of Graham's office.
Sarah sighs. Maybe Chuck could be a good agent after all and she will enjoy working with him.

----------------------------------------------------------

Short first chapter.
This is sort of just giving you guys an idea of the plot so far.
Vote!
Comment!