TA DA!!

"These are the barracks," You said while leading them into a cabin.

"There's so many..." Farlan said, looking around.

"Yay! We're all together!!" Isabel cheered while Levi said nothing.

"Unfortunately, girls have a separate space," you said with an apologetic smile.

"Awe! But I want to be with them!"

"You two gentlemen will be sleeping here," you explained, gesturing to two beds. Levi walked up to them and rubbed his fingers on the underside of the bed. You sighed, already knowing what he's going to say. "There's a lot of dust and dirt in this place. Only because it hasn't been used and was only cleaned a couple days ago. So, sorry if it doesn't satisfy you." You rolled your eyes lightly.

"Perfectionist garden gnome..." You said under your breath.

"Huh?" You heard Levi growl out. He stalked up to you and you could clearly see the height difference. You were probably about three inches taller than he is. Your face contorted into a deep scowl.

"Hey, hey..." You growled, your face becoming darker. "Who the fuck do you think you're intimidating, small fry?" Farlan quickly came in between you two, blocking Levi.

"Sorry! P-please excuse Levi! It's perfectly fine!" He quickly said. You sighed through your nose and allowed your face to relax.

"You better remember this. All three of you. I'm not as soft as I seem. One wrong move your life could end prematurely," you warned, eyes narrowing. Farlan vigorously nodded.

"Got it! Thank you!" He replied a little too loudly.

"Your training will start tomorrow morning. If you need anything, just come to my office," you said before turning and walking out of the building, shutting the door behind you. You stayed leaning against the door.

"Don't pull anymore stunts like that, Levi. We've got enough eyes on us already." You heard Farlan say.

"Did you not hear what that piece of shit was spouting out of her piece of shit mouth?" You heard Levi reply, which made a smirk crawl its way up your face.

"Levi-bro! Don't go saying that about her when she was the most kindest to us." Isabel quickly defended.

"We weren't just caught by accident you know. I hope you haven't forgotten why we're here, Levi," Farlan said.

"Yeah, I know," he replied. You let out a quiet chuckle before beginning to walk away back into HQ.

'Reason, huh?'
~
The three of them heard a chuckle come from outside the cabin, causing them to snap their heads towards the door.

"Dammit, did she hear us!?" Farlan exclaimed, quickly tensing up.

"Do you think she's going to tell commander?" Isabel asked, just as worried.

"Tch. We'll confront her later," Levi said.

"Later?! We could possibly be in trouble now!" Farlan argued.

"I highly doubt she'd be the type to rat on anyone. So, as I said before, we'll confront her later," Levi finalized. They both reluctantly agreed as well and that ended the conversation.

~
It was a little before dinner and you were in your office just doing paperwork like always. Anaka was standing next to you, looking over your shoulder.

"So, how are the new recruits?" She asked.

"Two of them are fine, but the third one has an attitude problem," you replied, signing off a document. She let out a chuckle and rearranged the papers.