Mission accomplished?

You were back to training the cadets the next day, but for some reason, you were being a little more harsher than usual. Not Shadis' level of harsh, but definitely harsher.

"MOVE YOU PIECES OF SHIT! MY GRANDMA COULD DO BETTER AND SHE'S DEAD!" You yelled. They all let out quiet yelps and moved their legs faster than before.

"Commander seems more irritated than normal," Armin panted over to his green eyed friend.

"Yeah, I've noticed," Eren said, looking back at you.

"ALRIGHT YOUR 300 LAPS ARE DONE!" You yelled. Most of the cadets collapsed from exhaustion, including Eren, and Armin basically passed out. "Alright you fuckwads, hand to hand combat in two minutes." You turned and walked away from them, deeper into the grounds. You groaned and rubbed your face.

'Why am I acting like this? Something feels so off.' You thought, pulling out a small blade and chucking it at a wooden pole.

"Commander?"
You moved your eyes to the side, seeing Eren by your side.

"What is it?" You asked, throwing another knife. It right in the center of the pole.

"I was wondering why you're acting so much harsher than usual"
You lowered your arm, letting it rest by your side.

"I don't mean to be, I just have a lot of things on my mind," you explained, flipping the blade in your hand.

"No, I understand," he said. He seemed awfully cool headed. "I was just wondering something."

"And that would be?"

"I've heard you mutter some things about 'jealousy', so I was wondering if that's what you were so irritated about."
You furrowed your brows, actually looking at him.

"You're more like your mother than I thought. Observant and quick to catch on." You looked away from him. "And yes, that's what's been on my mind." You went to throw another blade.

"Do you by chance like anyone?"
You slightly faltered in your aim and the knife missed, embedding itself in the ground next to the pole. You went quiet for a moment.

"I'm not sure," you replied quietly.

"Who is it?"

"... someone I've known for a long time."

~
"WOOOO HOOOOO!!!"
Levi could hear Hanji holler from outside his office. He quietly sighed, preparing himself. She burst through his door with a shit eating grin on.

"We did it! We made her jealous!" She exclaimed happily.

"Tch. That's great, shitty glasses, but how does that help me?" He asked, already irritated from her presence.

"Jealously can make a girl do many things. She's about ready to explode!!"
Levi closed his eyes.

"Alright. What your next step?"

"Third step is to get Petra to gloat about you! Hopefully she won't die, but it'd be worth it!"

"I hope what you're doing works, shit glasses."

"I have 100% confidence it will!" She gave him a wink before leaving his office. He huffed, resuming his paperwork and waiting for your arrival. Because let's admit it, he's had feelings for you for years. It all started when Farlan and Isabel died. You were there for him, you protected him, you put up with him, you never took his insults to heart. And he loved you for that. Now for you, it's almost the same, but not quite. You love him because of who he is. He went through so much hell yet he still stands strong. But you know better. He's just putting up a wall so no one can see how broken he his. And same applies to you. You both can see through each other like glass. You understand each other, you're able to know if something's wrong just from a glance. That's what makes you two perfect for each other.