Week 1, pt2

DAY TWO:

The squad and you were still riding towards the walls. You all slept over at another old house, then set out again early dawn.

"We'll be there in about two hours or so!" You informed.

"By the way, who was that guy?" Amelia asked.

"I don't know. Some type of scientist, maybe, or something," you replied.

"Weird, I wonder where he came from..." She muttered. You guys entered the forest of big ass trees and were galloping along the path.

"Keep watch for Titans! This may be a good spot for our gear, but it's harder to sense them!" You warned. Choruses of yes's echoed through your ears. You looked all around us, scanning the tall trees with cautious eyes. All of a sudden, you heard a couple of trees crash down and Amelia scream. You snapped your head back and saw two crawlers along with a three meter one, and two 10 meter Titans.

'Oh give me a break.' You thought, brow twitching. The four titans took off towards you and you slowed your horse down to match with Sienna's. You grabbed her wrist and shoved your horse's reins into her hands. She looked at you with surprise.

"Listen up. I'll deal with them, but under no circumstances are you to stop. Do you understand?!" You asked.

"What? Are you crazy?! You can't handle them by yourself!" Sienna exclaimed back.

"Whether I can or can't, it doesn't matter! What matters is getting you and them back to the walls in one piece!"

"But what happens if you don't succeed?!" Aria asked.

"If I lose I die, if I win, I live. Do not stop for anything, do you understand me?! Whatever happens to me, whether I succeed or not, don't stop for me, or anything else! Keep everyone including yourself safe!! That's an order!!" You replied back before blasting off towards the titans. You decided to deal with the crawlers first and swiftly cut the one's nape. The other one pounced and tried to bite your head off, but you dodged and cut its nape as well. Then you dealt with the three meter one which wasn't that big of a deal. You were trying to deal with the one 15 meter class, but the other one swung its hand and tried to grab you, but you dodged. You cut the one's nape, but you saw a hand out of the corner of your vision.

Before you could react, you felt sharp pain explode throughout your body. You didn't realize you were slapped by the titan and was sent in the opposite direction of the squad. You slammed on the ground. Your vision went black. You couldn't tell if you were awake or unconscious. Ringing was all you heard. 

"CAPTAIN!!!" Amelia shouted, eyes brimming with tears after witnessing Y/n get slapped by the titan. All of them stared on in horror as the titan turned around and walked in the direction of where she flew. "We... we have to get her!!!"

"No!" Sienna shouted back.

"Why?!" Elliot demanded.

"L/n gave us an order to make sure we made it to the walls safely! If you want to disobey the Commander of the Survey Corps, go right fucking ahead!!" Sienna hissed out. The other four quieted, processing what she had said. The sound of hoofbeats and the wind whipping at their faces were enough to keep them from disassociating. 

"But what if she never comes back?!" Xavier asked, tightening his grip on his horse's reins. Sienna looked at him with a teeny tiny smidge of sympathy in her eyes.

"She'll be alright! She's strong," Sienna assured, "... a lot stronger than me..." 

~
You let out a weak groan, slowly opening your eyes. Your eyes first landed on a dark ceiling above you. Turning your head slowly, you could see you were in a cell of some sorts. You moved your slightly, flinching at the pain. The light rattling of chains echoed through your cell. You looked down and saw metal cuffs around your wrist.

"Oh, I like that sound. I would love to hear it again," a voice said. You blinked slowly.

"Shut the fuck up," you managed to bite out. You tried to roll onto your side, but flinched when you rolled over a gash on your side from the high five the titan gave you. You used your better arm to push against the floor, slowly sitting up. Wave after wave of pain shot through your entire body, but once you sat it, it went away. You stared down at your torn and bloodied uniform. You looked up and saw the same guy from earlier, sitting in a chair outside of your cells. His dark eyes held amusement in them. You growled at him. "What the fuck do you want?" He let out a laugh.

"Well, since my little 'buddy' down there is no longer in use because of you, I had to... get rid of it. I figured I'd make you pay for what you did, so I asked one of my partners to find you and your squad," he explained.

"Where am I?" You asked, never changing your expression.

"You're in an underground cell, far away from the walls," he replied, getting up and limping towards closer to the cell bars. You watched him with great caution. He looked down at you, a grin splitting his face. "I may not be able to do some things to you, but I'm able to do other things."

~
"What do you mean she's still out there?!" Hanji exclaimed. Both her and Levi were in Erwin's office. Your squad was also there, having returned a little bit ago.

"Titans appeared and she wanted to deal with them. She ordered us not to do anything. Whether she failed or succeeded, it didn't matter to her. What mattered was to get us back inside the walls," Sienna explained, gesturing to the squad.

"So there were no survivors..." Erwin trailed off.

"Where is she?" Hanji asked, looking into Sienna's eyes.

"I don't know. She was thrown across the forest."

"Tch." Is all Levi said before he left Erwin's office.

"Levi!" Hanji called after him, but he ignored her and continued to walk away. Levi opened his office door and slammed it shut. He sat in his chair and slammed his elbows onto the desk, running his fingers through his hair. He occasionally gripped strands of hair in frustration.

"Dammit Y/n, you better not fucking die." 

Ja ne!

   {Red Ruby}