Whoops?

"Daniel! Shoot the flare! Now!!" Amaya shouted. The black haired man fumbled with the flare gun before shooting it, letting all the other sections know.

"What do we do?! All the wagons are in Commander Erwin's and Hanji's section!" Michael panicked.

"Not to mention there are more Titans coming!!" Daniel added.

"Oi! Now's not the time to panic! We have to meet up with the other sections! Let's go!" Asher shouted while putting the injured, unconscious soldier onto his horse.

"Who's going to deal with the Titans?!" Ella exclaimed.

"The two strongest soldiers along with two others! But don't engage unless they're within 30 feet of us!" Asher replied.

"Asher! They're catching up!" Ruby yelled.

"Ruby! Deal with those two, Michael deal with the other two!!" Asher ordered.

"Yes!" They both said before blasting off. Ruby dodged the Titans hand before running up its arm and easily cutting the nape, same goes for Michael. They then hooked their gear into the Titans shoulder, and went around it once before killing them. Ruby and Michael went back into their positions on their horses.

"I see Commander Erwin!" Ella informed. Asher looked over towards his right and saw Erwin and Hanji.

"Stay close!" He ordered, before slowly steering his horse towards them, the others following suit. "Commander! Squad leader!!" Asher drew their attention. Once they saw the injured soldier, they immediately ordered everyone to stop in about two miles. Once everyone stopped, they removed the soldier from the back of Asher's horse, and Hanji immediately began to stop the bleeding.

"How did this happen?!" She demanded, hands working faster than her mouth.

"Well..." Asher started.

"Commander! What do we do?" Ella asked you, constantly keeping her eyes on the trio.

"We take them out! Asher, Ruby, Michael, come with me, but stay in pairs!" You ordered. They nodded before blasting off with you. You went  to take care of  one of the abnormals first. You cut its achilles heel and then cutting its nape. As for the crawler, you let Ruby do that, since she's as strong as you. You thought you had everything handled and all of the Titans would be killed in an organized manner, but out of the corner of your eye, you saw Asher about to get caught. You quickly hooked your gear into its arm and pushed Asher away before it wrapped its giant hand around you.

"Commander!" You heard everyone scream. You attempted to get your blades out, but the Titan's grip was too tight. Your senses were going hazy and all you could see was blurs. Colors swirling and colliding into each other. You heard and felt multiple cracks in your chest and abdomen. As a result, blood was forced out of your mouth.

'What's... happening...?'
Someone cut the Titans nape, forcing it drop you, but in midair you completely lost consciousness.

'Do I die... here...?'

"Her entire ribcage has been crushed and has internal bleeding... if we don't do anything she'll die," Hanji said. (I HAVE NO MEDICAL EXPERIENCE JUST SAYIN. Edit: Yeah, no fucking shit, you're not the Einstein of human medicine, dumbass.)

"What do we do, Section Leader?" Ruby asked.

"Grab me the medical supplies. Hurry!" She ordered. Ruby hopped to the back of the cart. She grabbed a medium sized suitcase, lying it down next to Hanji. She opened it up, revealing lots of liquids, needles, wrap, and gauze. She quickly plunged a clear liquid into the needle, making sure to flick out any air bubbles.

"Asher, Ruby, go inform the other sections and request backup from Levi's squad," Erwin ordered. The two nodded before saluting, then running to their horses and quickly galloping off. With Hanji, she quickly pulled out a scalpel and cut your shirt and bra. She did what she had to do to at least slow the internal bleeding down. As for your broken ribs, she just wrapped them to make sure it wouldn't move. Once Levi's squad arrived, Levi immediately walked up to the cart that had you in it. Once he laid eyes on you, he froze where he was. He almost flinched. Your face was pale and there was blood all over your body and uniform. He looked over and saw Hanji finishing wrapping your abdomen. Hanji pulled away, placing everything back where they were supposed to be. Levi took off his jacket and gently laid it over your chest while Hanji took off her cloak and made a small pillow out of it.

"I'm shocked Hanji. That was the fastest I've ever seen you go," Erwin commented. Hanji looked up at Erwin, completely serious, which shocked him a little. He'd never seen Hanji so dead serious.

"For Y/n, I'd do anything for her," she replied. Erwin nodded in understanding. 

"We're retreating!" He shouted, loading a blue flare and shooting it off. "Everyone start heading back towards the walls!" He heard choruses of 'yes sirs' as everyone back got onto their horses. Levi gently patted your head, leaning forward closer to your ear. He whispered something before jogging up to his tall ass horse and began to ride with the Corps back to the wall.

"Everything will be okay, I promise."

~

Drip

"Where am I...?"

Drip

"Am I dead?"

Drip

"What's that sound?"

Drip

"What happened?"

Drip

"Is Levi okay?"

Drip

"Seriously, what the fuck is that dripping noise, because I have no idea where I am," you said, slowly sitting up. You looked around. It was like you were placed in a black marble room with no windows or doors. You slowly got up and began walking in a random direction. You looked down at the floor and saw a grey path leading against the black floor. Confused, you started to follow it. Once you reached the end of the trail, you saw this huge glowing ball. When you looked at it, images would flash in and out of your vision. You barely could catch a glance at them, though. They were moving too fast for your eyes to see. Soon, the images slowed down in speed, and you were able to get a better look. After closer inspection, you realized they weren't random images or pictures. They were your memories. 

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}