Amelia, please

You smiled and gently rested your forehead against his. 

"I would love to," you replied softly. A soft chuckle left him and the both of you pulled each other in for a tight hug. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" You laughed lightly and he rolled his eyes.

"So Levi, what made you want to marry me? You don't seem like the person to," you said, pulling away slightly. 

"I know that," he replied, "I was simply curious." You gave him a grin.

"Curious? Of marriage? That's just a little boy mentality."
He lightly slapped the side of your head.

"Quiet!" He scolded. You just laughed.

"So when should we consummate this marriage?" You asked teasingly. He leaned closer to you, lips just centimeters apart.

"Whenever you want, Commander."
Your grin only widened.

"Then let's see where the night takes us, my love."

"Take you where?" You both heard a voice. Levi and you both looked towards the doors and saw Amelia standing there, eyes wide with curiosity. You and him both looked at each other.

'Why is she here?' You thought with a deadpan.

"Tch. She's going to be an adult quicker than you thought," Levi said.

"Levi, no."

~
"..."

"..."

"So basically--"

"Amelia, no," you interrupted her.

"But how does--"

"You can continue this conversation with Levi, okay?" You said softly.

"Why? Don't you like the idea?" Levi asked cutely. Oh God you almost had a nosebleed.

"It's different when you're explaining it to someone," you replied, getting yourself together.

"Tch. I wasn't seeing you doing anything." He crossed his arms. You gave him a lopsided grin.

"How could I get a word in with you flapping your lips so damn much?" You retorted, only smirking wider when you saw his eye twitch. "Besides, why were you even there in the first place?" You looked at Amelia.

"Commander Erwin just wanted me to inform you of the briefing regarding the 57th Expedition," she replied, quickly saluting you. You rose a brow.

"The expedition already?" You asked, "Right after the mission I went on?"

"It'll be the first of the month," Levi replied, "We have to."

~
Right now, you and Levi were both in a meeting with Erwin, Hanji, Mike, and the rest of the superiors.

"The 57th expedition will be in a month. So that means, Commander Y/n, I want you to meet Levi's squad since you'll be with them for this expedition," Erwin ordered.

"With pleasure," you replied. He nodded in satisfaction.

"Good. All that's left is to go over the formation. You are all excused," Erwin said. You all left the briefing room.

"So how do you think your squad will react to me?" You asked, holding Levi's hand and swinging it back and forth as you walked down the hall.

"Tch. They shouldn't have a problem with you. Not that'd you'd allow that anyways," he replied. You laughed lightly.

"Are there any women on the squad?" You asked.

"Yeah, Petra Ral," he replied. You nodded, racking your brain for any previous cadets by that name.

"Hm. I see," you replied. He turned his head towards you and smirked a tiny bit.

"Are you... jealous?"
You rose a brow at him.

"Why would I be jealous of a girl I barely know, exactly?"
He clicked his tongue.

"You're annoyed by the fact that I'm with another woman that's not you."

"Oh piss off," you said, "I'm well aware that all couples need space sometimes."

"Don't worry about it," he said, "I think it's rather adorable."
You rolled your eyes.

"Save it for the bedroom, hot stuff," you said before running ahead of him and bursting through the doors.

"Alright fuckers, meet your new member!" You exclaimed. The five of them just turned to you in shock before realization hit them.

"Co-Commander Y/n!" They all shouted and stood up, saluting you. Yo chuckle, waving them off.

"It's fine," you said as Levi came up behind you.

"Introduce yourselves," he ordered. The first one was the woman.

"I'm Petra Ral! It's a pleasure to work with you!" She exclaimed, saluting. You chuckled lightly.

"The pleasure's all mine," you replied.

"I'm Gunther Schultz!" The brown haired soldier said.

"Eld Jinn," thee blond haired soldier said.

"Er-Eren Jeager..." He said quietly. You just smiled at him.

"Tch. Olou Bozado," the older looking one said, looking away and crossing his arms. You glanced at him.

"Woah, hold up there partner. Are you seriously trying to mimic Levi?" You asked with a half smile. "Please, exactly what's making you do that?" You were obviously amused by his behavior. He didn't answer and just grumbled towards the floor.

"Yeah, come to my office later," you said while walking past them and sitting down in a chair. "Y'all are considered great soldiers since you're in the Special Operations Squad you know? So I want to train with you tomorrow." They all saluted.

"Yes!"

~
"So you're going to train the brats huh?" Levi asked while getting undressed.

"Yeah, I would love to see what they can do," you replied, slipping on one of his t-shirts.

"What did you think of them?"

"I think they're badass and you should be very proud and confident having them as a squad."
Levi just clicked his tongue.

"You praise people too much," he said.

"And you don't praise people enough," you retorted, "Would you rather me say your squad is the shittiest squad in the Survey Corps and you should feel very embarrassed having them as a squad?" He just rolled his eyes at you.

"Shut up and go to bed," He said while pecking you on the cheeks and climbing into the bed.

"Yes yes, whatever Mr. Grumpy," you replied while sliding next to him.

"Tell me, will you get hurt on the expedition again?" He asked slyly.

"Shut it, pretty boy."
 He let out a tiny chuckle before kissing the top of your head.

"Don't worry, Y/n. I'll protect you with everything," he whispered. You laughed lightly.

"Good luck babe. I beat your ass at sparring."

"I thought I told you to shut up and go to sleep." 

"Yeah yeah, I am."

Ja ne!

   {Ruby Red}