Chapter 1-intro

Andrea's PoV
Hi my names Andrea but call me Andy please.Erm were do I start well I'm 5ft6 and I have natural red hair people say I died it but no it's natural there just jealous my dad said before he left...

Let me tell you about him. My dad was the beta( I'm a werewolf If U haven't guessed already)of the pack and was loved by everyone I was his little princess.Then it happened.

Flashback
I was 6 and like u do I was minding my own business when a giant black wolf came out of no were.I try and touch it but it snaps at me making me fall and cut my elbow I start to cry my dad runs out and jumps in front of me when the rouge pounced. It took a big gasket out of his neck "noooooooooo" I scream.All of the pack comes out to see what's happened. "Help my daddy please someone help him ." I cry . I scream the loudest I ever screamed.The ground shook everyone looked at me shocked I was aswell the rouge look terrified and ran .

Flashback over

That was 10 years ago he died and everyone blames me because I screamed so loud. I get called a freak and get abused mentally and physically. Everyday . You can say I'm the packs punching bag/ slave .

----------------------------------hi I'm a crap writer but how did u like the first chapter by the way her hair looks like this~~~~~~~~~~~<