Chapter 2 -rejected

Andy's PoV
Beep
Beep
Beep
Bee-
Ugh another day of hell. Noooooo I get up and get changed into this

Once I had done my makeup and got dressed I ran down stairs to see an angry alpha Kyle

Once I had done my makeup and got dressed I ran down stairs to see an angry alpha Kyle.ohhh no what did I do I started to go back on what I did and never noticed he was talking."-u ungrateful bitch." "I'm s-s-sorry s-sir but w-ha-t did u-u s-say."" I said go make breakfast and clean the house u ungrateful bitch"he quotes.i simply nodded walking away to the kitchen while whispering profanities under my breath when all of a sudden I'm pulled back with so much force I fall. 1 kick 2 kick many kicks.the pack comes down stairs and joins in. About an 1 later they stop and tell me to make breakfast. Really they think I can do that o can hardly get up never mind making like a 1000 pancakes.I just groan getting up wobbling over to the kitchen. Once I'm done I start walking to school it's about 2 miles away.ino ino but I can't get a ride with my pack because they say I'm to fat and I need to loose weight but I don't. I'm the fittest in the whole pack .Anyway I get knocked out of my thoughts when I smell the most amazing smell suddenly I get slammed into a locker. Oh I'm at he-i mean school. I look up to see the owner of the smell.my wolf starts going crazy screaming mate. REALLY ITS HIM ITS KYLE MY MAIN BULLY.he looks at me with so much disgust and says the words that will brake anyone heart.literally...

------------/-----------/--------
Cliffhanger u probably no what's happening tho 😂😂
Peyton X