Chapter 5 -err hi?

Jacks PoV
Why have I not found my mate yet I'm 19 for god sake.i kind of just gave up looking after searching like every pack except a few.Any as i was sat in my office thinking my third in command kole mind linked me "Alpha u need to get down to the forest now there's a she wolf that claims to be abused making Joe(my beta) mad,very mad" "k I'll be down there in a few." So I got up and ran into the forest when I smelt the most amazing smell. I followed it they can wait with the she wolf for a few more minutes. As I got closer I saw her. My goddess s-she's beautiful. I looked closer to see my joe and kole.i ignored them and ran straight to her "mate" I whispered I then saw a massive gash in her neck. She passed out oh nooooo this is not good I picked her up and ran straight to the pack doctor.He came out and bowed his head slightly he took her out of my hands and told me to wait outside.
It's Been like an hour now and I am starting to get nervous what is she doesn't like me what If she rejects me what if I ar--- I was cut of by the doctor saying I could go in now. She's hair laying there peacefully like nothing had happened hooked up to many wires. I walked up to her and placed a piece of hat that was hanging in her face behind her ears.just that simple thing and I felt so many sparks.well that's new.

Andys PoV
Sparks that's all I felt with the last bit of energy I had I opened up my eyes to see my beautiful new mate standing there grinning like a chesher cat. "Er hi.."I whisper." Hi I'm Jack thank god ur ok." He went to hug me but I flinched back. He growled lowly "I-I am so sorry jack but I need to trust u and that's a hard thing to get of me.-- just let me get to no u I just need to get the flinching under control" I say scared that he might reject me cause I won't let him touch me. " don't worry love is fine I get it"he replied in his British accent. When can I get out of these wires I thought. " u can get out now love" wait did he just read my mind. "No I didn't read ur Mind u just said them both out loud babe " he chuckled. "Oh"I looked down blushing " don't hide it love it just makes u even more beautiful." I blushed once again I swear I must look like a tomato right now... But anyway that my friends was the start of something amazing...
----------------------------------
Hi guys hope u like it comment some thing nice
peyton xx