Chapter 13- do you think i care

Jacks POV 
This is so funny everyone in my pack knows that it was Andy who did this and I don't blame her for what they did to her. But knowing Andy this isn't the end she's going to carry this on for a while and to be honest I can't wait to see what she does cause if this is the first just imagine the others😂😂.

Kyles pov (what a change)
Who ever did this is going to pay I'm meant to be setting a good example for my pack so we can get help but they do this. I bet it was my stupid sister I knew I should have locked her up. But I don't know now because there is a girl from the other pack called Andy I think that keeps on snickering and looking around as if she is proud. I'll take it out on my sister we wouldn't want to go accusing our guest now would we but I'll keep an eye on her. There is something about her.

Andys POV
I need to stop I think he's on to me but oh well who cares everyone should know that I'm the one who did this work of art and to not mess with me. I was snapped back to reality when the devil himself started screaming for someone called Hannah.that name sounds familiar oh well a girl so more than 10 years old slowly walks towards him.THATS HOW I KNEO HER that's his sister she was  about 7 or 8 when I left. "DID U DO THIS U PROBABLY DID KNOWING U, U UNGRATEFUL BITCH WHY THE FU-" Kyle stars screaming at this poor girl we where all shocked and I had to put a stop to him. So being me I interrupted him by clapping and walking up to them standing I front of Hannah. Smirking I simply nod for him to continue confused he glares at me and tells me to "move the fuck out of his way" as if I would just obey. I slowly begin to make big steps towards him he backs up with every step I take towards him. He soon is pressed against the wall with everyone watching me I bring my hand up towards his neck lifting him up off of the ground. His pack all gasp while my pack smirk knowing I'm about to knock some sense into his tiny little pea sized brain. With him glaring at me I...
----------------------------------
Cliffhanger I know but I'm going to be updating more often and will probably do the next chapter tomorrow anyway I hoped u liked it byyyeeee
Peyton xxx