Part 10-nooo

Andys POV
After that event, I slowly crept down the hallway making sure to not draw to much attention to myself but u know it's kind of hard when ur on fire😒. Once outside I try to mind link jack but it won't let me, I stop after running for about a mile and try talking to my wolf "Leah(calling her that)" she won't respond. I try over and over again but I can't here her.i Fall to the ground crying thinking about how if I never got told that I was going there, I would have never gone out,I wouldn't have been kidnapped and my wolf would be gone. I'm knocked out of my thoughts by arms wrapping around me. I thrash around trying to get away but hear"shhhhhh it's me don't worry it's just me"jacks soothing voice calmed me down. "Call a meeting with the beta and third I have a problem" my voice cracked."please" I cry out. He simply nods and picks me up carrying me bridal style.

Time skip
I'm now in the office with the beta and third and there mates. They are arguing with jack about my safety the girls believe I should have free run while jack believes that I should be on lock down because I got kidnapped."shut up" I snapped.they quieted down and joe(the beta) glared at me. "What's ur problem you have been a bitch ever since u came back, u know not all of us rea-" I cut him of by saying " I'm a bitch aha, well I'm sorry that I nearly got raped and had wolfsbane coursing through my veins." I snap he was about to say something else but I get there faster " oh and to top it all of Leah(her wolf) is gone. So why don't u shut the he'll up and start packing we are going to my old pack tomorrow" I storm out of the room to see pack members looking at me with sympathy. They heard. I don't want there sympathy.i glare at them all.

----------------------------------
Probably really bad and is really short but I'm really tired sorry xxx

Hope u like it tho

Peyton🦁❤️