Chapter 7-ahhhhhhhh

Sooooooo sorry I haven't updated in a while I'll try to update as often as I can from now on xxx up there is her tattoos xx

Andys PoV
As I walked back towards the house I notice a few pairs of eyes staring at me watching my every move .rouges. 'Not to worry u or anything but I'm really tired and there's like 15 rouges were im standing, they don't know I see them yet ' I mind link everyone through the pack link "oh mum,dad were are u"I sigh acting."nice try bitch"the main one I'm guessing says "well it was worth a go"I snarled at him.im actually quite worried because I feel like I'm about to pass out.i was completely fine and now I feel as if I'm slowly painlessly dieing. Huh wierd ."so I heard u were abused by ur precious family" i winced by his words but covered it up but I was to slow "aww did I hit a nerve" he taunts. Hell yeah he did now let me rip them to shreds my wolf sneered.i smirked confusing him and slowly gave her half of my control. Slowly she walked up to home making him step back until he hit a tree "aww look who's strong now" I teased "it's pathetic"I spat "now scurry along before I murder u all slowly oh and it will be more painful than having silver and wolfs bane in ur system" little did I now almost all of my pack were watching me from afar.he looks at me with fear and looks behind me with a smirk. I sense thAt someone is behind me so I wait until there close and swiftly grab there arm flipping them and then holding them against the tree by there neck."don't move"I compelled the 'leader' and turned towards sneaky guy I slowly trailed my other arm up his arm snapping each bone at its joint but as I was doing this I slowly got more and more drowsy .by the time I killed him I could hardly keep my eyes open I looked toward the other guy and said "never ever blow someone's cover" and punched my hand into his chest grabbing his heart and squeezing by now all off his followers have left and I still didn't notice my pack daring at me in awe.i slowly ripped out his heart and dropped it and him to the ground when all of a sudden I was hit with a massive pain in my heart and lower area.i dropped to the ground screaming in pain I looked up to see all my pack surrounding me with worried faces.except for Jack he had the look of pure hate this made my wolf whimper in pain.why does he hate me so much.i slowly started going in and out of consciousness but not before the whole world got slowed down and I was taken by an odd looking man.guess this revenge trip will have to wait...

----------/----------/----------/
There u gooooooo sorry I never update cxx forgive me
Anyway hope u liked it if u did comment something nice for me

Peyton xxx