First Glance

Boruto Uzumaki
You were the new student at Konoha's Academy in Konohagakure and today was your first day of school. You have recently transferred from another village because your parents were officially no longer married, your mother one of the assistants of the 7th hokage and couldn't work for him from a village that was too far. As Shino-sensei was introducing you to the class and looking around, you noticed a boy sitting at his desk looking at you with striking blue eyes, spiky blonde hair, and two..whiskers?! 'How strange..he almost looks sorta like a fox..' you thought as Shino finished introducing you to the class, letting you introduce yourself to the class before your sensei had you sit down one desk row below the foxface's desk row. As you were going to sit down, the boy gave you an arrogant glance down at you before getting scolded by a girl with red glasses, dark eyes, and black hair. "Don't worry about him, he's just an arrogant bothersome..." muttered a boy next to you with hair like a pineapple and green girly eyes that sat next to you on your left side, not looking interested at all in what Shino-sensei was trying to teach. Sighing, you then turned your attention to your teacher speaking, 'Let the battle of Academy begin..' you thought as you listened to Shino-sensei beginning to teach the class the new lesson of the day.

Shikadai Nara
"UGHHHH, do I have to go deliver this to the Hokage now?" You complained as your mother heavily sighed (and mentally telling herself not to give you a spanking) and dragging you to the door with the Hokage's meal. Your mother was a chef and had been one of the people to serve Naruto ramen at her parent's restaurant when he and her were younger back then. "It's not my fault the Hokage has a big stomach and needs to eat, now stop complaining and deliver this to him!" your mother ordered you as she closed the door in your face. You then scrunched your nose from the slam of the door and began (I mean LITERALLY) started marching angrily to the Hokage's office, 'My mother is such a pain in the ass, why doesn't she deliver the food herself at times?!' you thought to yourself angrily as you reached your destination. trying to erase all angry thoughts in your mind while walking down the hall of the Hokage's building. As you were on your way to the Hokage, an older man with a high pineapple-like ponytail and his almost-look-alike what appears to be his son were walking down the hallway while carrying some scrolls to the same place as you were, the three of you reaching your destination to the Hokage's door. As the older man knocked on the door of the 7th Hokage, his son who looked to be about your age glanced at you, a mixture of boredness and laziness swirled in his green eyes as he observed you for a second. Awkwardly, you looked backed at him before a faint "Come in" was heard and the older man opened the door, allowing you to enter before the two men and giving the Hokage his order of new still-hot ramen noodles, quickly returning back home to your mother who was about to scold you AGAIN about not cleaning your room, 'Here we go again.." you internally groaned as you let your mother rant on about keeping your room neat and clean.

Metal Lee
"1500, 15001, 1502..!" You were shouting as you were doing push ups at your private training area surrounded by thick heavy logs stuck beneath the ground. Your whole family bloodline had always trained in these areas to be the strongest of all ninjas, exercising and training for hours and days, heck, even on weekends and holidays! Finally, after 2,000 push ups, you got up and wiped the sweat off your brow and slowly stood up, 'Now that I'm done, I'm going to go soak in the bathhouse as my reward...' you happily thought as you began to jog over to Konoha's bathhouse, ignoring all the boys that were trying to get a good glimpse at your beautifully toned body (mainly your perfectly sculptured butt that you earned from all the years of doing over 5,000 squats and other butt exercises). You normally ignored these (perverted) guys who were your age and just continued on with your life, however, one stood out: A boy your age with a ridiculous bowl-shaped haircut on his round head with dark determined eyes and ridiculous BIG eyebrows, and wearing a ridiculous green jumpsuit with orange leg and neck warmer with bandages over his hands and forearms. He was walking on his hands and by the looks of the sweat stains on his clothes, he was sweating hard from who knows how long you could know. He apparently finished his training and got back on his feet, wiping the sweat off his forehead and panting hard before looking around, setting his eyes on you. You were internally a bit freaked out about his (VERY THICK) eyebrows and how he looks like Might Guy and Rock Lee's younger clone, but was too impressed about his determination despite everybody laughing at his silly workout session. Before you could even wave hi to him, he was gone in a flash. 'What an interesting guy...' you thought 'Also, very interesting sense of fashion..." you thought to yourself as you paid your entry to the Bathhouse and then began to undress and wrap yourself into a towel (burrito)."Well then, off to a relaxing bath!" you said out loud, cannon balling into the hot springs and causing yourself to get into a bit of trouble with the other girls...

Inojin Yamanaka
Creative and Imaginative. That was always a part of your personality. You always LOVED doing any form of the fine arts at any times of the day (even if it was FREAKING 3AM IN THE MORNING!!!!!). Especially painting nature such as animals and the tailed beasts or the flowers growing in the Springtime. You were in class not paying attention to your teacher and instead painting imaginary swirls around your desk with your finger as if painting the beautiful fiery fur of the Two Tail's tail. Living in your imaginary world of creativity, you then closed your eyes and imagined that you were standing in front of the two tails, befriending it as if it were a poor lonely kitten with nobody to take care of it and taming it by holding your hand out to it. Before you could touch it's fiery fur, you were then sadly interrupted by a gentle poke on the shoulder, your eyes meeting a pair of green eyes that displayed a mixture curiosity and kindness: A boy with golden hair in a ponytail, green eyes with mysterious emotions stirring in them, and pale (AS PAPER) skin, wearing a black collarless suit with mesh armour underneath with a black backpack on his back. He had a faint smile on his face but only watched you getting up from your seat, turning around and collecting your book bag that carried your artist pencils, pens, paint brushes, travel-cased paint set, and a sketchbook. But when you turned around to thank the guy who woke you up, he was already gone. 'Weird..' you thought to yourself as you left the classroom to head to the gardens of Konoha to paint the flowers, 'It's like he vanished out of thin air, not even a hello or a goodbye or a single word came out of his lips...'. You then reached a garden of poppies and took out your art supplies, setting them up before you began to paint the beautiful flowers in your sketchbook.

Mitsuki
"ICHI, NI, SAN..." Your little sister began to count as the two of you were playing hide and seek in Konoha's city. It was your four year old sister's turn to count and you were currently trying to find a good, no, GREAT place to hide since your sister could find you as fast as Akamaru could sniff you out! 'No, I can't hide here' you thought as you ran past a tree and often stopping but not satisfied by the choices of hiding places. 'The trash can is not a good idea, Ino will probably get mad at me for hiding with the flowers, Definitely not the Noodle Shop...' you thought to yourself as you kept running, listening nervously to your sister's counting to 50 soon coming to an end. 'I'M DOOMED, I'LL BE SPOTTED BEFORE-' you frantically thought. Just when you were about to give up and hide behind a trash can, a whisper-like "Psst" from a soft calm voice of a boy your age. You quickly looked at the boy who has light blue hair, golden eyes, and pale skin, wearing a loose-fitting, two-toned light and dark blue kimono jacket with billowing sleeves that is tied by a thick khaki-grey Ono-stylised belt, and a pair of navy pants. He quietly signalled you to hide in a barrel with a cover to place on the top as you quickly got into the barrel carefully so you little sister couldn't hear you. "GOJUU! READY OR NOT, HERE I COME ANE!" your little sister screamed out loud as she began to look for you, the boy, closing the barrel quickly and carefully, then left you alone and hidden in the barrel as you tried not making a sound as your sister began to wonder where you were hiding and became curious on how did you become a chameleon out of nowhere as she continued to look for you. As time went on, you smirked with triumph as your sister began to give up on looking for you after many (4 HOURS) of looking for you throughout Konoha. 'Whoever that guy was, he REALLY saved my life there!' you thought to yourself as you smirked more to yourself, giving yourself some credit for staying quiet. Well. Not until you accidently knocked yourself on the forehead and tumbled out of the barrel, your little sister coming over to you with a lit up face...