Werecats~!

Boruto Uzumaki

"AUUGH, BORUTO!!!" you cried out in pain, "MY STOMACH HURTS! CAN YOU PLEASE GET YOUR DONKEYBUTT IN HERE AND HELP ME?!" You were lying on your bed while waiting for Boruto to come over, but apparently, you also had your period and were now groaning on the bed in pain. Also, you were ready to kill Boruto for no reason. "NO WAY -DATTEBASA!" Boruto screamed from outside of your window, "I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!" You heard him whimpering outside, probably calling for his mommy or his daddy for backup in case you go wild. You rolled your eyes with annoyance, trying to think of an idea to call him in; An idea popped in your head, a smirk crawling on your lips as you cuddled your Teddy Bear. You let out a sigh before sniffing with (fake) sadness, thinking about the most saddest thing you ever saw on TV before you felt tears run down your cheeks. "(F-F/n)?" Boruto called out to you, "Are you..crying...?!" You didn't respond; Your bed then creaked under Boruto's weight, the blonde looking over at you with a funny look. "You're gonna replace with me with a pillow?!" He shook his head while chuckling at your tear-stained face, "No way, -dattebasa!" He took the pillow out of your hands and threw it across the room, sliding himself in your arms and wrapped your arms against his body, a happy sigh released from his lips.
'Mission Accomplished' You thought, a smirk crawling on your lips before you cuddled with your boyfriend...

Shikadai Nara
"Shikadai~...." You called out to Shikadai in a sweet tone, "can we please watch this movie, please~?" It happened to be that time of the month where you would go mad and start acting way scary, but instead of going crazy and hitting every boy that looked at you, you were surprisingly calm and instead, wanted a day of movies and cuddles instead of getting beaten by Shikadai in intelligence games. A groan was heard by the other side of the couch, the young man giving you a look of disgust, "I'm not watching another chick flick just because of your ridiculous times of the months..." he sunk more into the couch and closed his eyes, a tick mark appearing on your head. 'Oh really~?' You thought to yourself, a smirk spreading on your lips before you crawled over to Shikadai like a cat, nuzzling his neck sweetly. "Please Shikadai~? For me~?" You thought for a moment before an idea came in your head, "I'll do whatever you tell me~." A green eye opened and glanced over to you, a smirk growing on the young boy's face. "Anything I want if I watch another chick flick with you?" he asked you, your head automatically nodding before a long sigh escaped from his pale pink lips, "Alright...start the stinking movie..." He then pulled you into his lap, resting his head on your right shoulder as you changed the channels on the TV screen, a tender kiss placed on your cheek...
Let's just say that you ended up doing Shikadai's chores for the rest of the day while he took all of the credit...

Metal Lee
"M-Metal Lee..." you shyly asked Metal Lee while you both were about to do morning stretches, "I kinda have a question to ask you..." Metal Lee paused his warm up, turning around to face you, "Yes (f/n)?" He asked with concern, seeing how you were fidgeting a bit too much while crossing your legs. "D-Do you think that maybe...I'm getting out of...shape?" You asked him meekly, mentally slapping yourself for asking a question like that to your lover. Metal Lee's eyebrow raised in curiosity, "What's with the sudden question, (f/n)?" He asked you, crossing his arms while awaiting for an answer, "You are usually telling me about how your body had been toned from all the years of training, and now you're telling me that you're fat?" Your eyes began to tear up, "I just..." you began while holding back tears, "I feel horrible..my face is greasy and exploded with pimples...my belly is bloated..." you stared at the ground, "I feel...ugly and..misshapen..." You sighed sadly, "You probably don't want a girl who's fat...especially in the Lee family..." A tear slid down your left cheek when a finger slid under your chin and made you look into beautiful dark eyes, Metal Lee shaking his head at you with a soft smile, "(f/n)." He began, "You are not fat at all..." he caressed your cheek, "In fact, you're the most fit person I know. You even beat me in training!" Your eyes widened with surprise at his comment, "You mean it?! So, I'm not fat at all?!" Metal Lee shook his head while chuckling, "No, (f/n), You're not fat. You're my beautiful lady."
"Whoever told you that you were ugly or fat, should be ashamed of themselves for what they said..."

Inojin Yamanaka
"GAAAAAAAAH!" You screamed out loud as you clutched your stomach in pain and with disappointment, your eyes shutting with anger and pain. You were hanging out with Inojin at his house wearing a brand new spring dress he got for you, the color of puffy white clouds with hand-sewed flower designs on it that his mother did for you. You were very thankful and thanked both him and his mother for the generous gift before you both headed to the living room to play some video games, you sitting on his lap while each of you tried to beat each other in a battle combat game he got as a gift from Shikadai. Since you had a habit of losing track of your menstrual cycle since it was very uncertain when it would come and go, it happened to be that today would be the day you accidentally spilled red paint on your underwear, staining not only your dress, but also the white pants that Inojin was happening to be wearing. It was embarrassing to accidentally bleed right on top of your bathroom, but it was also embarrassing for you to turn from a white snowflake into Carrie. Dang...this is why Mondays suck.
"G-Gomenasai..." you muttered to Inojin once he changed his pants and gave you extra clothes to change into, the blonde boy smiling sweetly at you.
"No need to worry, (f/n)...." He tucked in a strand of your hair behind your ear, "Accidents like this happen and it's normal....at least..that's what my dad tells me...."

Mitsuki
"Mitsuki~?" You whimpered in pain, "W-Where are you?"
You haven't seen Mitsuki all day and now he was just pissing you off, knocking down the door of his house with only your bare fists. Clutching your katana in a Yandere kind of way, you made your way inside his laboratory where you'd both study chemicals, sensing movement inside a hidden area in the house with your menstrual abilities that came once a month. "Come on babe~," you purred while walking slowly in his house, "You don't have to hide from me, after all, you weren't afraid of biting me in front of a little innocent boy, right~?" You slashed away a couple boxes and bottles that stood in your way, ignoring the crashing of bottles smashing on the ground and strange liquids spilling all over the place. "You wanna play hide and seek, don't you, blueberry~?" A sudden bang could be heard in the closet towards your right, smirking as you headed towards your right.
"Ready or Not~..." You called out to the closet as you neared it, opening the door to reveal Mitsuki backed into the wall in fear,
"Here I come~...!" you smirked while his golden eyes widened in fear, his body shaking in great fear...