Discovering my feelings for you

Boruto Uzumaki
"We will begin our lesson for today"" Shino-sensei welcomes the class as he enters. He then picks up a Ninja Forehead protector with Konoha's symbol on it and raises it high so that the whole class could see as he explains to the class about it. Boruto rolls his eyes and groans in annoyance as he looks around the room instead. He allows his eyes to land on the sight of you, trying to paying attention to his Sensei, a blush spreading on his cheeks. He had no idea he was falling for you, many times he would hit himself in the head at home or get frustrated at school from these feelings, often embarrassing him in front of his family or his classmates. He thought he had originally liked his friend, Sarada Uchiha, but those feelings began to change when she kept saying no to his date requests. A sly smile crept on his Fox face features as he silently watched you answering Shino-sensei's questions on a Ninja's goal in missions, unknowing that a certain foxface was watching you. 'I promise..I will confession to you someday,-dattebasa!' He thought happily to himself. He thought about more things he would want to do with you as a couple, some (verrrry pleasant) ideas of how he would kiss you with his so "skilled lips" before his thoughts were interrupted by Shino-sensei calling Boruto out. Embarrassing himself again, he screamed out loud again of frustration from all of these random thoughts of you popping in his head, his face turning red from embarrassment from the snickering of his classmates as he hid his face in his arms as he does almost everyday now...

Shikadai Nara
'I guess she is not much of a bothersome...' Shikadai thought to himself as he allowed you to tell him about this new game that came out without him falling asleep (as he usually does). Since the two of you became close friends, he started to view you less as a bothersome and instead more of an interesting person beside his Uncle obsessed with puppets. Many times when the two of you would play video games together, he would be more competitive than lazy, and then allow you to win most of the time. Heck, he made himself much less bored, he actually payed attention to every little detail you had to say and did, making note to himself what you liked and didn't like. He was pretty shocked with the way he acted, even his mom and dad were shocked about how enthusiastic he sounded when talking about you and the stories you would tell him. 'Man...' He thought to himself one day as you were complaining about something he could secretly care less about, 'I wonder how Dad was able to deal with a troublesome woman just like Mom, like this one here..' He asked/complained to himself before responding with his own opinion on the criticism on some of the romance roles in the games...

Metal Lee
Metal Lee has always seen pretty girls around him, but, they were not as great as you were in his dark eyes. Every part of you was perfect enough for him. The way you laughed, the way your eyes reflected your happy mood, the way you looked in a bikini (yes, a bikini), every part of you that made you you. He always wanted to confess to you, he tried but he was too shy to ask because of the way the other boys that you thought were attractive were like the ones in the movies: six pack, a cute smile, etc. Compared to the guys you loved on the screen, he was a puny black haired green bean with gigantic eyebrows. He had been lately asking his father on ways to improve himself with different types of training and beauty care (yes, beauty care!) that could make him more built and attractive like the guys on the screen. His father, not liking his son's way of trying to make himself appealing to a girl, gave him some of his advice that HE did when he asked his wife out. The next thing you knew, Metal Lee was trying to do all of these crazy stunts in front you that often made him look stupid, not to mention which made you get in trouble too at times. 'Next goal: confessing my true love and desire for you!" he triumphantly thought to himself as you bid farewell to him after training was over, clenching his fists with determination...

Inojin Yamanaka
'She's...beautiful' Inojin thought to himself while blushing as he observed you painting a cat's fur on ca canvas delicately, your hand painting swirls of paint on the half finished painted cat. Inojin had started getting feelings for you during the 8th month of your friendship, often secretly drawing secret portraits of you when you were alone after school by the Cherry Blossom Trees. He'd often have artistic dreams of you with him, only your whole body was made of different colors like the colored leaves that would blow during the seasons. Sometimes the dreams would be of you being multicolored like the colored leaves making you a living artistic masterpiece, other times he would have some really interesting dreams of you and him taking a bath together (which often was a very warm experience..). He was so happy when he would have these dreams, but would wake up very disappointed once he realizes that it never happened. 'I don't know when, but soon..' He would think to himself, 'I will express my feelings on how I feel about you..."

Mitsuki
A smile spread on his lips as you had fallen asleep on his shoulder when you were both sitting down to rest after enjoying a festival that was being held in the village. You had invited him to go with you and your sister because he seemed lonely and had nobody to go with to the festival, not as a date of course, but the two of you going as friends with your little sister. After many times you had both hung out (especially with your little sister), he started to slowly fall for you little by little, his heart beating faster than usually and causing him to blush at you sights at times. He gently and delicately brushed some of your hair out of your face that was coming out of your braid that was pinned up in a bun with a flower in it, admiring your features up close (despite your lips being a bit parted and a little open). He was tempted to kiss you, but he restrained himself so he wouldn't ruin the friendship you two have. 'Such a sweet girl...' he thought to himself as you watched you snooze on your shoulder, 'if only you knew the things that you do to me without even knowing it...'. It was then when the fireworks were being set off that an idea came to his mind before he had gently woken you up so that you could watch them with him, your little sister screaming with excitement as each firework was set off...