First Kiss

Boruto Uzumaki
"Why did you do that, -dattebasa?!" Boruto asked you a bit annoyed as you both managed to escape into the forests of Konoha away from the party, "you could have gotten hurt out there!" You blew the top of your bangs in frustration, "It wasn't my fault that THAT @$$face was making fun of you in public, especially because you became broke!" Boruto chuckled a bit before grimacing, "Ok, his face did make him look like an @$$, but the BROKE PART was YOUR FAULT!" You scoffed, "Pft, I wasn't the one SHOWING OFF on how rich my family is!" Boruto's face scrunched up with irritation while crossing his arms in anger, "HA, IS THAT SO?!" he exclaimed angrily at you, "AT LEAST I'M not the one who was clinging on to me like a Japanese Macaque!" You scoffed, "Was not!" You crossed your arms in frustration, "Was Too!" Boruto shouted back at you. "Was Not!" "Was Too!" "Not!" "Too!" "Yeah ri-!" You were caught off when something unexpectedly strongly push Boruto forward, his body falling on top of yours and pinning it to the ground with his weight, his soft lips meeting yours in an accidental deep kiss."mMMMMPPPHHH?!" You exclaimed in the kiss, Boruto's foxface face going deep crimson red as he began to...shake? You swiftly broke the kiss with a mad blush across your face, Boruto still straddling your hips as he shakily touched his lips. "I...um...." Boruto began to stutter with a nervous/sad/embarrassed tone, "I didn't mean to, I mean, I don't know what-" Rolling your eyes, you pulled Boruto's collar towards you and kissed him again, this time with the passion stored in your heart for your foxboy. Boruto, hesitating for a couple seconds after the second sudden kiss, closed his eyes and kissed you back in a sweet rough kiss, your hands running through his Blonde locks. "You have..." Boruto told you between kisses and breaths, "no idea...how much...I've wanted...to do....this, -dattebasa~...!" You smirked to yourself as you and the Blonde continued to exchange your first kisses, unaware of a certain Uzumaki girl who was madly blushing with her mouth gaped open as she silently watched you guys. "Big Brother...." Himawari whispered to herself as she ran away quickly to tell her mother before Boruto chases her for snitching, "...since when did you learn to kiss like that...?!"

Shikadai Nara
"Just..say something..." The woman's voice whispered to her secret lover in the video game before the man left, slipping her hand in his and interwinding her fingers with his, "At least...say goodbye...?" she whimpered as the man slipped his hands away from her. Shikadai sighed with boredom while staring at the screen, he didn't like cheesy romance games like this fighting game secretly had and would have by now shut off the screen if it weren't for you sniffling over such a "fake" dramatic scene, your eyes tearing up from the sad scene. Shikadai rolled his eyes, "Women..." he murmured, mentally chuckling at your tearful expression. Hold up. He smirked as an idea came to his head, thinking back on some tricks that his father used to do to his mother when they thought that Shikadai wasn't around. As you tried to get up from your seat to get some water, Shikadai mischievously made you slightly trip on your feet, freezing your fall in his clan's shadow jutsu. You clenched your jaw, "Shikadai Nara" you told him with an annoyed expression, "let go off me this instance before I cut your ponytail off in your sleep...." Shikadai chuckled sadistically to himself, "No..." he confidently told you, walking forward in your direction which forced you to move towards him. You tried to escape out of his clutch, unsuccessful with trying to get away from him and his so-smug face. It was even seconds before your body pressed against his chest and your back was pressing on the wall, your face turning into a deep tomato-red color as Shikadai's face neared yours, his jutsu forcing your face near his. You closed your eyes with shyness, feeling his warm warm/cool breath on your lips before a pair of soft cool lips were placed on yours. Feeling the jutsu weaken, you open one eye to find the once-lazy-girls-eyed boy now passionately kiss you, closing your eye again when you felt two cool hands cupping your cheeks softly. Could this day get any better? You smiled into the passionate kiss, the two of you unnoticing two people spying from the outside of his living room window. "OMG...!" A dark-skinned girl whispered/squealed as her pale sidekick was taking skilled photos of this adorable moment, "wait until everybody at school sees this...!"