Making up that particular day

Boruto Uzumaki

Since the day you and Foxface got into a fight in the alleyway, you both were big time rivals. Whether it was an eating competition where you both ended up getting sick, a hand-to-hand combat battle where you both lost in the end, or played pranks on each other, there were always two Jonins or Pineapple head stepping in to stop and even separating both of you until you calmed down. Despite all the fighting however, you both secretly wanted to end this. After a whole month of complaining and whining by friends and nearby witnesses, even the tired Hokage himself decided to step in and settle this rivalry between you and Foxface. It was one day when you and Foxface decided to have another match with each other after school when Foxface decided to annoy you by boastfully explaining how gifted he is without the help of his dad. You on the other hand, tired of his boasting, stepped in and scolded him for being nothing more "but a troublemaker". The next thing you knew, you were both physically fighting again. Each punch you landed on him and his punch landed on you was not pretty, each blow causing each of you to have a new fresh bruise on your body as you both fought for dominance and self-victory. "GIVE IT UP ALREADY, DATTEBASA!" he shouted at you, "SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!" You couldn't help but smirk at the two clones running towards your direction.

"HELL NO!" you shouted back at him, kicking the shadow clones in the groin before poofing away. Both of you then charged at each other, snarling your faces and screaming before a large figure stepped in and pushed both of you away from each other in a gentle, yet strong manner.  Looking up, your eyes landed on a tall man with a long white robe that was decorated with delicate red, flame-like motifs on the edges that had the '7th Hokage' Kanji on his back, gasping as you realized it was none other than the infamous 7th hokage himself: Uzumaki Naruto. "Boruto, what is the meaning of this..?!" he asked Foxface in a serious tone, looking over to the boy identified as "Boruto" whose once-arrogant eyes were now replaced with guilt as if he were a child. "Dad I..-" Before Boruto could even form his sentences, the Hokage's arm raised up to the sky and smacked the blonde boy's head with his fist, causing Boruto to cry out in pain. "OWWWWW!" Boruto cried out loud, "WHAT THE HELL DAD!" Ignoring his cries, the 7th Hokage stepped towards you and looked down at you with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry about the way my son treated you." He stated with a sincere tone, "I promise you that Boruto will treat you kindly the next time he sees your face.." He quickly whipped his face to face the boy. "Right, Boruto?!" he angrily asked his son, causing Boruto to shake his head in fear. "Good...now, I want you two to apologize to each other, MAINLY Boruto, and make up, ok?" You both nodded at the same time and reached your hands out to each others before shaking hands, looking each other in the eye sincerely before the 7th Hokage smiled dragged his son away with him by the ear...

Shikadai Nara

"What do you want now...?!" Pineapple head groaned as he stared at you with annoyance where he was lying down on the wooden bench. "Well...I uh...." You had come to him to apologize about what had happened the other day (both because you felt so bad for him being caught in your dreaming fantasies and because his mom knew your mom and told your mom about what had happened which MAYBE ended up with a terrible scolding and a smack in the back of your head from your mother in front of his mom, making you apologize to him). You took thought your words again and then took a deep breath, feeling nervous since you had to apologize while not getting distracted by his gorgeous-long lashed-girly-verdant eyes of his that you couldn't stop staring at. 'Such beautiful eyes...and those eyelashes...how is it that guys have longer lashes than us..?!' you thought to yourself before getting interrupted by a loud sigh from the gorgeous eyed pineapple head, giving you the 'Just say what you need to say and hurry up already bothersome....' look. You shook your head from the thought of his gorgeous eyes and bowed down in apology, surprising him a bit in the process, "I'm so sorry that you had to deal with a unaware sleeping girl hugging you in her sleep..again, I am really really REALLY sorry for what happened..!" you told him, making him smirk a bit and stand up to face you with his gorgeous eyes. 'OH MY GOSH HIS EYES THOUGH...!!!!' you thought to yourself as the guy in front of you figured out himself that you were lost in his eyes, snapping his fingers in front of your face once which alerted you to what he was about to say. "I-I'm listening!" you frantically said to him as he shook his head as if to say 'man, you need to pay attention more you bothersome...'. "It's alright..I understand on what you are trying to say even though the whole thing wasn't a big bothersome..." he bluntly told you, scratching the back of his head. 'Pfft, yea right..tell that to my mom..' you sarcastically thought before sheepishly smiling at him, "So..can we both please forget about what happened what happened the other day...umm, what is your-", "Nara Shikadai" Pineapple head bluntly finished for you, making you pause before finishing what you said. "Yea, As I was saying Shikadai, so uh.." before you could even finish, a hand lazily shook your hand. "This is such a bothersome..but I accept your apology..." he bluntly told you, making you smile a bit and nod your head in approval of this agreement. "By the way Shikadai.." you asked him as you looked away for a second, "are you-" you were about to asked him something before you were interrupted by a soft snoring behind you, signalling you that it was too late to ask anymore questions...