Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Niall's P.O.V

I was walking around Narnia. No LOL. But I was walking in London thinking what would life be like if  I were a leprechaun. Wow are they really real or what? I don't know... but still that won't stop me from thinking what would be like if I were one... Could I actually teleport? Yes?No?OK.

Would anyone find me at the end of the rainbow? LoL probally not. Don't Judge!! Thease are leprechaun questions! 

I got bored so i decided to head back home and ask Liam some questions!!

**At Home**

''Hey Li'' ! I asked while bursting into the room.

''AAAAAAAA'' Liam screamed. ''Oh good it is just you, little leprechaun.'' He said.

''Aha nice you brought that up!'' I said while shooting him a glare because I was going to ask him a question about leprechauns.

''What do you mean?'' He asked a little confused.

''Um nothing. I was just gonna ask you If you think leprechauns are real.'' I said like it was a casual thing to ask.

''Um why do you need to know?'' He asked still confused.

''I ask the questions here sir!'' I yelled.

I didn't realise I yelled until Liam gave me a very confused look.

''Oh sorry LiLi, I didn't mean to scare you...'' I said now regretting the yelling earlier.

''Ok...?''Liam said but it turned out more like a question.

''Um so what do you think?'' I asked once again.

''About what?''Liam asked still confused...

''OMG THE BOY JUST ASKED YOU IF YOU BELIVE LEPRECHAUNS ARE REAL!!'' Louis yelled from the top of the stairs.

''Oh yeah, no.'' Liam said.

''Um excuse me what was the answer?'' I asked though i am pretty sure it was no.

''NO'' Liam said a bit angrier.

''OMG I am sorry for yelling or whatever I was doing, Niall, please don't be mad at me!''Liam said with a sad expression.

''It's alright, LiLi...And by the way...I don't belive they're real either...'' I said while walking out of the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ok this is probally the worst book ever but I was bored and had this Idea in my head.