Chapter 5

Louis P.O.V

That was close! Liam almost caught me and Niall...

''Niall you can come out!'' I said unlocking the wardrobe.

Niall walked out of it and oh his head there was Zayn's coat and Harry's scarf.He looked so funny!

''What are you looking at?'' Niall said faking to be angry then turned that fake frown into a smile, taking off Zayn's coat and Harry's scarf.

''Nothing...''I said trying to hold in my laughter.

''Fine!'' he said laughing.

''Ok Niall, focus!'' I said.

''We need to find out why are you a leprechaun...'' I said.

''Yeah!'' he said just like it was something normal.

''Ok then...do you remember anything before waking up in the forest?'' I asked.

''N-no! I remember going to sleep just like any other day...then I just woke up in the there...''

''Ok! Don't worry...''I said trying to calm him down.

''O-ok...But LOUIS!'' he yelled.

''What!?'' i asked worried.

''We have an interview tonight!! I-I can't go like this!!'' he said almost crying and pulling at his hair.

''Don't worry Niall!We'll find a way!'' I said pulling him in for a hug.

Harry's P.O.V (yay!)

I woke up really dizzy...I heard Liam and Zayn just playing video games like in any other day.I decided to go wash my hair and brush my teeth, then curl my hair...Lots of things to do for a curly hair...

Anyways I made my way to the bathroom and there I did all of the stuff I needed to do...

Then I walked to the kitchen.

''Hey Louis!'' I said in my morning voice.Louis was picking up some cereal.

''WOA- HEY HARRY!'' he said with a nervous smile.Weird?

''Are you ok, Louis?'' I asked.

''Yes, sure!! WHY NOT?! WHY DO YOU DOUBT I AM HAPPY HARRY? I ALWAYS AM OK?! Nothing strange going on here!!I'm just taking thease cereal to a very close friend...! I GOTTA GO! BYE!''

Ok...weird but ok...

After that i got my cereal too and wondered if Louis hid something from us...Then Liam came.

''Um hey Harry can I talk to you for a secound?'' he asked.

''Sure Li, what's up?'' i asked smiling.

''Um well recently Lou's been acting very weird, you know?'' he said with a worried look on his face.

''Y-yeah I noticed...wondering why...'' I said.

''Well don't you think we should find out...?''he asked.

''I do!'' I said getting up from the table.

''O-ok...Here's what we'll do...'' he said.

Louis' P.O.V

''Ok Niall so here's what we'll do: we need to hide you as much as we can from the fans, the paparazzi, the media...''I said.

''O-ok...'' he said worried.

''So first we need to dye your hair blonde.'' I said smiling.

''I hope it would work!'' he said, the smile coming back on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three weeks have passed since we have been hiding from the boys but i am starting to worry about Niall...He got a lot shorter and the boys seem to notice...We always make up excuses but it's already damn obvious...

''N-Niall?'' I asked waking into his room.He was sitting on the bed starring at the floor.

''Y-yes?'' he asked.I could see he was very upset.I sat by him and grabbed the phone that was near him.I started to look on twitter and see comments like 

''-Niall grew taller didn't he?HAHAHA''

Or

''Look Niall's finally going to get accepted for kindergarten hahaha!''

some of them were nice like...

''Omg my poor little Nialler! I hope he's ok!''

But more were like...

''HAHAHAHA I AM SO HAPPY THEY'RE GONNA KICK HIM OUT OF THE BAND MWHAHAHA!''

I wonder why people are so...mean about what's going on...Can't they understand that this is hard for him too?

I decided to stop thinking and comfort my little Nialler.

''Niall don't listen to them...'' I said.

''W-Why!?They're all right! I'm just a mistake in the band!'' he said, a small tear leaving his eye.

''Niall don't say that! We all love you!Don't let what they say bring you down!'' I said and I could see him trying to smile.

''And just because you became leprechaun doesn't mean we don't love you!'' I said smiling and he returned the smile.

Just the room opened and Harry and Liam fell off.

Well,shit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well what do you think?Bad?Good?

What do you think it will happen to Niall?

Also i am gonna update ''Sassy war''more than this one because it has more reads and i honestly like it more...So don't be mad I am also gonna update this!

Love you xoxo