Chapter 3

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up in an unknown forest. I was so confused. I tried to scratch the back of my neck but i felt a weird hat on.I pulled it up and looked at it.

''What the heck!?'' I exclaimed. The hat was tall and green and it had a four leaf clover on it...I was so scared... this all made no sense...I then ran to look at my reflection in the lake that was nearby and when i did i was shocked...I had red hair and and that funny hat that somehow...I don't know how...ended up to fall into the lake...What don't look at me it was gravity!!!

I brushed off the red hair out of my eyes and let out a frustration scream.This can't be happening...

Louis' P.O.V

It was morning and I was wondering what Niall was doing. I entered into his room and to my surprise, it was empty...''Hmm...It's 7:00 Niall doesn't usually wake up so early...'' I thought to myself.Oh well.

I went to the kitchen to make myself some cereal.When I saw the spoon I thought of Liam. Then I sat down and ate my cereal when Zayn walked into the room, his hair totally messed up.

''What happened, Zayn? Did your mirror die or what?'' I asked laughing.

He just gave me a glare, went to the fridge and grabbed the box of milk and without even thinking started to drink from it.

''You know there are some things called cups...Try them!!'' I said sarcastically. I can't stop being sassy.

Then after some minutes, to my surprise, Zayn answered to me.

''Yeah there are spoons too but you don't see Liam using them!''

He's right. Oh well.

''Well however, have you seen our little leprechaun?'' I asked curiously.

''What, Niall? Nope I haven't seen him today. If you haven't noticed, I just woke up. And I didn't even have time to fix my hair...'' he said and I should know because he had this morning voice.

''Oh well. See you later!''I waved him before walking out of the kitchen.

Wondering where little Nialler was...He couldn't be lost...Could he? Nah...He probably went out to buy himself a sandwich...he sometimes does that...

What should I do? I thought to myself...Oh yeah!! Wake Harry up! With a water bucket!! Yeah!! That would be great!!

I ran to the kitchen laughing like a crazy kid filling the water bucket with water.Zayn looked at me weirdly while he was eating his chocolate chip cookies.I kept laughing then ran to Harry's room with the bucket all filled up. I also laughed because Zayn didn't say anything like he was already used to me laughing like that and planning a prank.

I slowly entered Harry's room and approached him. Then in a matter of a second -SPLASH!!- Harry woke up shaking his head trying to get the water out of the curls probably...

''WHAT THE HECK LOUIS!?'' He asked obviously mad.

''Sorry Hazza but you know I sometimes do that...'' He rolled this eyes .

''And you had to wake up anyway'' I said trying to find other explanation for what I just did...Mabye I felt a little bit guilty...Just a little...

''Oh yeah? Why!?''He asked still angry.

''C'mon Hazza I did you a favour you anyways had to wake up so I just woke up earlier and now you have the whole day ahead of you!'' I said happily.

''Yeah what would we do without you...''Harry asked but it sounded more like a statement.He then put his head on the pillow again and began to sleep.''He is so lazy...''I thought to myself.

I walked down the stairs mentally laughing at the prank I just did because, honestly, I was proud of it.''Good job,Lou!'' I said to myself.

Liam's P.O.V

I woke up with Louis laughing and talking to Harry because they were exacly next door. WHO IN THE WORLD YELLS their lungs of at 8 A.M?! I got up from bed and walked out the door to see Louis with a pleasured look on his face. I shrugged it off and went to the bathroom.I didn't even bother to ask Louis what he did,but i guess it was something childish anyway...

Niall's P.O.V

I must be going nuts! No really! I am a leprechaun!! THIS.CAN'T.BE.TRUE.

I must be seeing things...Yeah!! That's probably the answer!! Now any minute I'll wake up...near Louis' pigeon...No!! Better stay asleep.But still why this dream!? Is it even a dream!? I tried to walk out of the forest but for some reason i was moving very slowly.

When i finally got out i realized that I was in the Central Park.I had to cover my face because I still had my ''Niall Horan'' Face... i can't let people see that i am Niall Horan and Somehow I became a leprechaun...I mean seriously...THEY'LL LAUGH AT ME!! But i guess this isn't the BIGGEST problem now...Now i was really wondering can i teleport?! I shall try!!

**After 2 minutes**

OK so it doesn't work. Don't judge me. I had to know if leprechauns could actually teleport...Looks like they can't.And according to many,many...MAAAAANY Irish stories and stuff I should be having a pot of gold somewhere around.

I ran to the 1D house and somehow i got there.Guess there is something about leprechauns because I could easily sneak into the house...But nobody said it was easy...Being a leprechaun is hard work people don't get fooled by the magazines...I wonder if they have magazines for leprechauns...They should totally have something like ''Leprechaun Daily''. LOL that would be funny.

But I kept wondering about something...Why wasn't I short?

I mean...most of the leprechauns are short...But i'm dressed like one and instead of my gold blonde hair-What i am not boasting!-I had red hair...and one more thing...being dressed like a leprechaun is not something you would wanna do in your spare time...Believe me!

I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone entering the room.

''LOUIS!''I exclaimed happily as i ran towards him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Was it bad?Was it good?OK. Hope you liked this chapter.See you in the next one!