Chapter 6

I opened the door and Liam and Harry fell off.

Well,shit.

'''G-guys?W-what are you doing here?!'' I asked/yelled the question.

''Um n-nothing...we didn't hear anything, did we Harry?'' Liam said smirking fakely.

''N-no we didn't Liam!Gotta go!'' Harry said.I grabbed his collar and turned him around.

''W-What is it?'' he asked scared.

''WHAT.DID.YOU.HEAR.'' I asked but it turned out more like a statement.

''N-Nothing! I told you!''Harry said scared.

''I know what I saw!''I said angrily.

''Now tell me;what did you hear?''

''T-that Niall is a leprechaun...a-and we still love him!'' Harry said.

Well this is bad...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''S-so Niall?You're really a leprechaun?''Liam asked Scared.

''Yep.''Niall said.

''Oh cool...'' Liam said and pretended that this was normal.

''We can't tell anyone else!'' Harry said.

''Can't tell anyone else what?''Zayn asked leaning against the door frame.

''N-nothing...''Harry started to stutter.

''I'm sure it's something.''Zayn said raising his eyebrows and smirking.

''FINE! NIALL'S A LEPRECHAUN! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!''I asked/yelled again.

''Yep he's our little leprechaun.'' Zayn said and messed up Niall's hair.

''No! He's a leprechaun literally.''I said looking down at my shoes.

''Owwww...''Zayn paused and then  said.

''I don't believe you!'' he said smirking and leaving the room.Liam and Harry grabbed his hands and pulled him back to the room.

We showed him the proof that Niall became a leprechaun;the ginger hair, his height...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''So you believe us now?'' i asked raising an eyebrow.

''Y-yes...But I can't believe it!''Zayn said.

''None of us can; but we need to do something about this...for Niall...''I said.

''Well what can we do?'' Harry asked.

''I don't know yet...But we'll find a way I promise.'' I said and Niall just smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the studio to work on our new song.It always was very fun.

''Hey guys!''our manager said.

''Hey.''we said.

'' 'Sup?'' I asked.

''Nothi-wow Niall...you're way shorter.'' he said looking at Niall.

Niall just panicked.He was sending me a ''help me'' glare.

''Nah i think it's just you imagination!'' I said.

''No, no! He IS shorter.'' he said.

Then he measured Niall and kind of found out...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Niall what are you?A leprechaun?'' he asked.

''WHAAAAAAT? SURE NOT!'' We all said.

''I'm not stupid guys.'' he said then turned to Niall.

''I'm sorry Niall but we can't have a leprechaun in our band.''

''I'm afraid you'll have to leave.'' he said and we just stared at him in shock.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know it was short, but anyway here's this chapter.I'm gonna post the next one right now and that chapter will have to be the end.Sorry but anyway you're gonna love the next chapter and I hope it's gonna be bigger.

Love you!xoxo