Chapter 4

A/N: YES I AM AWARE THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE THIS FOR 4 DAYS, OK?!However here is this chapter.Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's P.O.V

''Louis!!'' I ran towards him.

I expected him to jump into my arms and welcome me.But it wasn't so.

''WHAT THE HECK? he scream.

''GET AWAY FROM ME YOU WEIRD DUDE!'' he scream again.

''Louis it's me, Niall!''I smiled at him.

''OH MY GOSH- IT'S YOU NIALL!! Wait...um...just casual question...Why are you a leprechaun...?he asked confused.

''Um I don't know,OK?!'' i said.

''Yeah...sure...''he said.

''We can't tell the boys!'' I yelled.

''OK BUT THEY'LL EVENTUALLY FIND OUT-if you keep yelling!!'' he said, whispering the last part.

''OK OK!'' I said.

''So what do we do?'' I asked scratching my head, that was now full of ginger hair.

''Um...I don't know...! Let me think...''Louis said scratching his head.

''Let's find your pot of gold HAHAHA!!'' Louis said and bursted out laughing.

I crossed my arms over my chest and raised my eyebrows, waiting for him to get over with his laughing.

''Are you done yet?'' i asked.

''Yep.Almost...'' he said giggling.

''Ok now be serious.What do we do?'' I asked worried.

''Don't worry your leprechaun head about this problem.Lou's got the idea!''He said proudly.

''And that is?'' I asked raising my eyebrows.

''We'll dye your hair blonde again.Easy-peasy!'' He said and winked.

''Lou, that's not that simple, you know!!?'' I said.

''Why not?'' he asked making a puppy face.

''Because they'll see the ginger roots...Plus look at my ears!'' I said, then showed him one of my ears.

''OMG!! It's a leprechaun ear!Oh my God-'' I clapped a hand over his mouth.

''BE QUIET!! Would you want the guys to hear us?!'' I asked.

''Nope.I'm sorry...'' he said.

''It's ok...but we still need an idea.'' I said.

''Well do you have any idea of how you became a leprechaun-'' I cut him off.

''No! I told you! I just woke up like this...But I think it's better anyway...'' I said looking at the green leprechaun shoes i had on.

''Niall why would you say that!?'' He asked.

Louis P.O.V

I cannot belive he just said that...Why would he think it's better this way...?

''Niall why would you say that!?'' I asked with anger.

''It's...it's just because not many directioners seem to like me...'' he said sitting on the couch.

''How can you say that?! All the directioners love you!'' I said.

''Yeah sure...it's easy for you Lou.But I guess it's better that I am a leprechaun.Maybe I won't have to deal with the hate so much...'' he said.

''Niall don't you ever-'' I was about to continue when I saw a tear rolling down his cheek.

''Niall?'' I asked lifting his chin up.

''Yes?''

''Niall, don't cry! Please don't! It's heart-breaking seeing you cry!'' I said.

''No it's not!!'' he said.

''I'm ugly and I don't deserve to be in the band...You probably don't even want me here anymore...'' he said, letting some more tears stream down his cheeks.

''Niall please stop saying that! You're beautiful and talented and directioners love you! All of them.The ones that don't love or like you cannot be called directioners.'' I told him.

''Really?'' he asked hopefully.

''Yes. At least that's what I heard.'' I said winking.

''Thanks, Lou!'' he said and hugged me.

''No problem.''I said.

''Now back to the real problem, let's see if make up can do the trick!'' I said and smiled.

''Ok!'' he laughed.

After we tried lots of hair products and make up nothing seemed to work.I just wished i could help the little leprechaun.

Niall's P.O.V

Nothing seems to work...it really starts to worry me...

''Ummmm Niall?'' Louis asked me a little worried.

''Yes, Lou?''

''Um weren't you a little taller?'' he asked biting his lip.

I looked at myself.I was shorter.Oh my God.

Now I am really worried!!!!

''OMG LOU WHAT DO I DO!???'' I asked-more like yelled the question.

''OK, OK CALM DOWN! Maybe...maybe we're just mistaking...I'm sure you're fine...'' he said smirking innocently.

I hope that we're mistaking.

Liam's P.O.V

I was in my room playing video games with Zayn.Harry was sleeping.Yep I'm pretty sure he was sleeping.

''Zayn you ain't gonna win this.'' i said trying to fake an American accent.

''Yeah yeah, neither will you!'' he teased.

I just rolled my eyes.

I was pretty sure I heard Louis talking to someone downstairs.I was too caught up in the game to even bother to go and see who that was.But Louis can take care of himself, right?

''Ummmmm Zayn?''I said getting off the couch.

''Yes?'' he asked finally getting his eyes out of that screen.

''I think I'm gonna go see what Lou's up to.'' I said.

''Oh ok.Have fun!'' He said then continued playing.

''Lou?Lou!?'' I yelled through the house.No reply.

''LOU!!'' I kept yelling.

''I'M HERE!!!'' Lou said.

''Hey Lou- why are there coming sounds from the wardrobe?''I asked.

''What wardrobe?'' he asked worried.

''Daah the one behind your back...?'' I asked.

''AAAAA That wardrobe...Ummmm what?! There's no sounds coming out of the wardrobe...Yep I'm sure.'' he said and smirked guilty.

''Ok...'' I said suspiciously and walked away.Weird...Lou is never like that...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:So how did you like this chapter?Bad?Good?Ok...