Chapter 7 [Last Chapter]

''I'm afraid you'll have to leave.'' he said and we just stared at him in shock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's P.O.V

''I'm afraid you'll have to leave.'' he said and we just stared at him in shock.

''W-What do you mean I'll have to leave!?'' I asked with tears in my eyes.

''You heard me, Niall.I'm sorry but there's no other way!'' he said with a serious expression.

''But please I-'' he cut me off.

''No ''pleases'' Niall.It's serious stuff you won't understand.''he said then left.

''G-guys?What are we gonna do?!'' I asked hugging them.

''Don't worry Niall...If you leave...we leave!'' Louis said.

I pulled away from the hug and wipped some tears away.

''N-no...If I go, will be enough.But you need to stay here.I can't destroy your carriers.'' I said.

''Niall you won't destroy our carriers!!Where'd you get that idea from!?'' Zayn asked.

''I-it doesn't matter.But please don't leave just because of me.'' I said.They all looked at each other.

''Please?'' I asked.

''Oh ok...''they said quite sad.

''Promise?''I asked.

''Yeah-sure...'' they said.

We hugged for the last time and then I left the studio.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis P.O.V

I can't believe it just happened; Niall left the band just like that.

What are we gonna do without him?Niall was so nice and cute and now he just left.

''Guys we need to leave too!''Liam said.

''We cant; we promised Niall we won't.''Harry said.

''B-but he was my best friend!I can't just lose him like that!''Liam said as he was crying in Harry's shoulder and Harry was rubbing circles on his back.

''Shhh it's gonna be ok Liam...''Harry tried to comfort him...

I couldn't believe it still...This can't be true.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's P.O.V

I just walked to a forest...Guess my place was here now since I am a leprechaun...I couldn't believe I won't sing on stage anymore...I won't be there with the boys...

I'll miss Louis' Jokes...

I'll miss Harry's love for fruits.

I'll miss Zayn's obsession for the mirror...

I'll miss Liam's fear of spoons...

I'll miss them all...

I couldn't believe that Jakes(i just made it up), our manager, just kicked me out of the band...how mean can he be?I mean just because i became like this doesn't mean i can't sing anymore...

What will my fans think...(if i have any...)

I am just so sad and i don't know what to do...

I sat on my back and stared at the big tree that i was under.I noticed 4 beautiful trees that the leaves were slowly falling down from.

The beautiful leaves fell and covered up the entire forest into a colourful happy place.But it wasn't just those 4 trees.There was one more tree that I haven't noticed.

But just because I didn't notice it doesn't mean it wasn't there...

This made me think that...maybe just because some fans don't like me doesn't I should give up...But anyway there was nothing much that i could really do right now.

I felt a cold win blowing and taking away a lot of leaves and adding them to the ''colourful carpet'' in the forest.

''I shouldn't complain about being in the band and should've been happy! I shouldn't try to give up just because of some people's opinions!'' I yelled.

''But most of them...I should've appreciated what I had...'' I said but it came more like a whisper and my eyes filled with tears that soon enough fell on my cheeks.

I can't believe how wrong I was not to appreciate what I had...fans...friends...and a family...now my friends will go on with their carrier (hopefully) my fans will forget me...but I guess my family will still be here for me...if they recognize me!

I kept crying until everything became white and blurry and slowly started to see my room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I blinked a few times and then I saw my room...What was I doing here...?

I got up from bed and- I was really tall! 

I ran into the kitchen and saw the guys having breakfast.

''Guys!'' I exclaimed and hugged them.

''Um-Hi Niall?'' Zayn asked confused.

''Guys I missed you so much!'' I said.

''Why?'' Liam asked confused.

''I just had the weirdest dream ever!'' I said then began to tell them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''And then you all left me and I was so alone...'' I said ending up the dream.

There was an awkward silence and then Harry decided to break the ice...

''Wow...''he said.

''Just so...wow!'' Louis added.

''That was one crazy dream.'' Liam said laughing.

''But don't worry buddy!You're here with us!''Zayn said.

And nothing will tear us apart!'' he continued and smiled.I smiled back and then we all hugged.

''By the way guys?'' I asked.

''Yeah, Niall?'' Harry asked.

''WHY ARE YOU HAVING BREAKFAST WITHOUT ME!?'' I asked trying to act angry.

Then we all laughed and talked and I felt so happy and safe with my friends.

3rd person P.O.V

Niall learned that he should appreciate what he has and never complain. He also learned to trust his friend and family and not to eat chocolate before sleep.Yeeeep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:It's OVER!!! Finally!Did you like it?

Btw see what i did there with the trees? ;) Yes?No?Ok...

Anyways hope you enjoyed this book and yeah see you in the next one...

Bye!! :D