(1) alpha trapped inside of an Omega

He's an old wolf. Face like stone with steps like thunder. He's the fourth generation of caver's (wolves that live in caves)

This pack in particular is a big one, known by many across the world as Caver's. Not particularly liked by other wolves.

My pack.

It's an early start to the day inside my cave. Underground, millions of yellow lanterns glowed. They light up each tunnel my wolves live in. The Alpha, me, having a cave all to myself. Righteously so.

My steps were intentionally loud, the anger I was feeling wasn't going away any time soon and sure as hell was gunna use it to my advantage.

Angry steps echoing through my cave, he was fuming. A smaller wolf cowering in front of me with their head down. He's pathetic!

Both of my ears flickered to his small voice, this delinquent didn't even deserve my eye contact.

He's been in my pack since he was born. Before he was even born, his mother, my mate, would talk to him in the womb. Foolish.

All those awful months and years of putting up with him through his youth and this is how he repays me. His Alpha...

"My pack, my rules-" I growled, lips snarled "-simple as that" I shrugged. Standing tall to show my obvious power over him.

"Let me go with you, sir!"he begged, he sat with his back legs either side of his front ones. looking sloppy and like a child.

"This is my pack not yours, so it's my rules" I said. "You are not allowed to accompany us or leave the cave...how many times have I said this?"

"sir! Please, I beg you. Why?"

"Because I told you so and my work doesn't concern that of you!!!" I yelled and snapped my jaws at his face. I want to hurt him.

He flew back in shock, eyes wide, landing on his back before weakly, thrashing around to get back up.

I knew I had frightened him enough that he'd finally shut up about it, I don't care how he feel.

I was silent until he arranged himself "...you are my son" I looked to the ground in shame.

My son, an Omega trapped inside an Alpha's body, pathetic. His small mind, simply useless. My daughter would be better as alpha than him!

"you are next in line to be alpha..." the lie was easy to tell.

The skinny frail omaga, a bloodline purer than the finest venison. Wasted on him. A disgrace to my heritage.

He is under the impression that he is next in line for my throne. He's not.

Yes, I am going to another pack to bond a marriage for my daughter. She's reached the age of bonding, she will eventually be sent to another pack to form an alliance for my pack.

I'm looking for a strong, handsome and talented male. A wolf who can take over my pack when I retire from my duty for good.

The weak wolf in front of me will never be alpha, he is unaware of this fact. However, my new strong suitable son won't have to put up with the mutt in front of him.

My biological 'son' is due to be killed. I don't care who does it. He'll ruin everything and get in the way.

"I want to see who my sister is going to be..-" He sounded so desperate... So damn weak. He stuttered but continued to look for the right words "to be..shipped off to!" he Yelped like a pup...

Worthless.

I said mothing more, just starring into the floor. When the wolf in front of me is no longer in the way things will be much better.

"Go away" I commanded.

I turned around and looked away from my failed Alpha son in shame. I heard a cry escape his mussel before his small feet padded away like a scared pup. He left.

He wanted to join me when meeting the wolf arrange fir my daughter. Little did he know, that wolf will also be the one to kill him.

*****