(9) I look forward to seeing you your highness!

I'm surprised at how this book is going! Recently I've been extremely distracted with school. Plus I've now got a fucking cold!
Ugh!
Diki-Doc on with the chappie!
And also, thank you so much for reading my book it really does make my day better, considering.
_________________________

Maleah's
POV

"That seemed like a pretty heated conversation?.." The collie tilted his head at me and watched my every move.

"Really?" I said in a loud  sarcastically tone. I was still annoyed at my brother after what he said, I'll forgive him, yes but I will never forget. I knew deep down that I shouldn't be angry...he's just so, so–I don't know what he is?...

The collie didn't reply, all he did was smirk at me "You alright..." He laughed a little but there was also a tint of seriousness in his voice, which seemed lower to me than it did this morning.

Oh god! This morning. I'm not  allowed to leave the sleeping quarters until our bata wakes up! If my father was to find out I left I'd surely be punished!

I slouched my head to my shoulders "I'm fine!" I huffed out, I breathed calmly and began talking again "listen, this morning...I–"

"I know you weren't meant to be up" he interrupted.

"Well I just–" I tried thinking of an excuse to make but he instead he interrupted again.

"I won't tell!" He winked at me and clicked his tongue twice. I had to blink twice to get rid the weightless feeling in my chest.

I just gave him a weak smile that hung on my face for a while. "I'm Harvey" he drawled out and slowly walked up to me, way to close for comfort. I automatically stepped back.

"What are you doing?" I question as I backed up into a stone wall as Harvey continued to get closer.

"Shh!" He had no joking tone in his voice this time, he was being completely serious "Listen. Your father-" he whispered and checked behind him "your father is up to something, I..." He searched for words "I think it's to do with your brother..."

"What! What are you talking about!" This time it was my turn to step forward, but he didn't move back like I did. Our faces were millimetres away "before you say anything else! Think, about what your just about to say because if you are lying to me I'll!—"

He finally stepped back, I hid my sigh of relief. When he spoke his voice reeked of calmness and honestly "I'm not lying to you Maleah..."

"Everyone else does!"

"I don't care about them! I care about the pack!" He yelled desperately. I finally decided to listen.

"Go ahead..." I nodded.

I expected him to start a huge paragraph of words to throw at me but instead he says "meet me mid-way in the hallway outside the sleeping quarters" he said "tomorrow morning 4:00" (don't ask how they know the time)

I gave a final nod and he turned around and left, not looking back until he reached the stone door to exit.

"I look forward to seeing you, your highness!"he called out in a laugh and disappeared.

_________________________
Ha, you thought I was gone?
Nooooo!!
I just want to say that any type of feedback for this book would be appreciated SO MUCH!