(4) early days

TPPOV (Third Person POV)

It's the next day in the Cantus Pack. All the wolves sleep silently, there stomachs moving up an down, down an up...constantly in perfect sync.

Some wolves lay on there backs with there legs curled inside they're chests, other slept on their sides with there feet stretched out in front of them.  The fireflies continue to wonder with there soft essence of golden glow...

One particular young wolf around the age of 19 wolf years, slept near the back of the sleeping quarters had an important job. He was the pack messenger, it's the messengers job to spread news around the pack.

A bit Like today...

           (Harvey)  POV
/a messenger of the pack\

            (Harvey)  POV /a messenger of the pack\

(R.I.P)           3/4/16—4/3/16

I slept with my skinny looking frame curled in a ball, my back legs touching my front. My long slick coat of blue merle sat around me and hugged my body in the best places that keeps me warm. My ears kept on flickering with the irritating snoring coming from an elderly wolf.

"Alpha Johnson.."I whisper–chanted to myself in anger "you are a disgrace to all alpha's...-making a wolf get up at this time!" I signed and strained my voice struggling to get up off the low cold ground with my long skinny legs.

I still had my sleeping cap on. So it was hard to not stand on anyone's face...but I managed it.  I approached the door and walked through, dodging the obstacles I usually do. The emptiness is nice was its early, no ones around to look at you..or be in the way as you go through the stone cold hallways. Which is why I was surprised when my fur brushed against another wolfs, not just any wolf.

The alpha daughter, Maleah...

Her incredibly brown coat stood out, as did the unusual cream sock on her leg "Mmaleah.." I said slowly, not looking at her at first

She stared at me a bit "Hhearvy?.." She wasn't sure what my name was. I didn't know she knew it?..

"You know my name?.–."

She smiled at me and laughed a little "of course I do! You're my father messenger" she said it so genuinely, you wouldn't think she's related to the alpha.

"I didn't know I that important!" I laughed a little and straighten my posture.

"More important than ya'think" she winked at me before walking off. I smirked after her and let out a small cheeky laugh.

she walked to steps before turning her head around "oh, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone I was awake" she sounded kind of nervous.

I smirked again and nodded respectfully. After she left I continued to be on my way to where the Alpha slept.