First night

Avi and Kirstie were sitting on the couch watching some tv. But Kirstie stood up and wandered off. Avi thought she was just going to the bathroom, but when she didn't come back after 10 minutes, he went to go find her. He looked in the kitchen, the bathrooms, her room, his room, she was no where to be found. Avi started to panic a little by and looked outside in the back yard. She wasn't there either. He went back to her room to see if she left a note or something but there wasn't anything. He did notice that her stuffed dog was gone and the shoes he bought her were gone. Avi thought to himself, she couldn't have gone far. He decided to go look at some places he thought she would be. First he went to the park they were at earlier and checked all around, but she wasn't there. Next he went to the coffee shop where they met and she wasn't there either. The last place he could think of was her house. He drove until he made it and walked in to her house. He opened the door calmly and walked in. On the floor was a pair of bright blue shoes.
"Kirstie? Are you in here?"
It was freezing in the house due to the rainy weather and broken windows. He walked in to her room and saw her sleeping restlessly on the mattress. She clutched her dog tightly and was curled in a tight ball. Avi knelt down next to her and brushed her hair back.
"Kirst... Wake up."
She slowly opened her eyes and looked at Avi.
"What are you doing here?"
"I came to find you sweetheart."
"Why?"
"Because I was worried, you left and didn't come back."
"I didn't want you to find me."
"Why not."
"Because... I don't belong at
your nice house, I don't fit."
"What do you mean, there's plenty of room at my house."
"No I mean, I don't deserve it, I belong here, at my house."
"Kirstin, I care about you, and I want you to live with me. You deserve every bit of what you're getting. You've lived like this for too long and I want to treat you well. Please come back to my house. It's warm, and it has an actual bed. I promise you're not out of place. You're a sweet girl and you fit perfectly."
"Are you sure?"
"I've never been more sure in my life sweetheart."
"Ok."
Avi scooped her up bridal style and grabbed her shoes and drove them back to his house.
He carried her in and brought her straight to bed.
"Sleep well Kirstie."
"Wait... Can you stay here with me?"
"Like sleep in your bed?"
Kirstie nodded.
"Yeah, sure."
Avi climbed in to bed with her and brought the blankets up over both of them. They were facing each other and Avi closed his eyes and a few minutes later he was woken up by a smaller body cuddling into his. He opened his eyes an saw Kirstie with her face buried in his chest still hugging the dog. He wrapped his arms around her and brought her closer.
"Goodnight sweetie."
He kissed the top of her head and fell asleep with her in his arms.
The next morning Avi woke up in the same position he fell asleep in. He hadn't gotten that good of sleep in years and pulled Kirstie closer. She stirred in her sleep and woke up.
"Avi.."
"Yes?"
"What's poking my leg?"
Avi hadn't noticed that he had really bad morning wood, and it was right against Kirstie's thigh.
"Um... That's my.. My penis."
"What's that?"
"Well... It's what a man has instead of what you have.. Down there."
"Oh."
"Why is it so hard?"
"Sometimes men wake up with a boner.. Which means they're turned on."
"What's turned on?"
"It means your body wants to have sex."
"What's that?"
"Oh boy."
"What?"
"I think we should save that for another day."
"Why?"
"This probably isn't the best position to be talking about sex."
"Will you tell me later?"
"Uh, yeah, I guess."
"Ok."
"I'm gonna go take a shower."
"Can I come?"
"No."
"Wh-why?"
"Because that will... Never mind."
"So I can come?"
"No."
Kirstie pouted. She didn't understand what was wrong with taking a shower together. She had never had sex before and had never even touched herself before. She was so innocent it was almost childlike.
"Alright... How about we take bath, but we wear bathing suits."
"Ok!"
Avi grabbed his trunks and gave Kirstie one of his sisters bikinis.
"Go put this on."
Kirstie went in to the bathroom and managed to get the bottoms on easily. But the top was a struggle. She got the padding to cover her boobs but she couldn't tie the strings.
"Avi.. Can you help?"
She walked out holding the suit up with just her hands.
"Turn around."
She did and Avi tied the strings for her.
"Ok, let's go take a bath."
They walked in to the master bathroom that Kirstie hadn't seen before. There was a massive tub, almost like a hot tub or a jacuzzi, and there were seats in it. Avi started the water and put some bubble soap in. The tub filled and they got in.
Avi started to wash his hair with shampoo and Kirstie just sat confused.
"Do you need help?"
She nodded.
"Come here."
Kirstie scooted over to Avi and he got her hair wet and started to scrub her hair for her.
"Keep your eyes closed tight and hold your breath."
She did and Avi poured some water over her head to wash the soap out. She wiped her face and turned to look at him.
"You're hair looks so much cleaner now. How long has it been since you've washed your hair?"
What wasn't mentioned earlier was that Kirstie hadn't taken a shower in a few years. Her hair wasn't disgusting because she would "wash" it in the rain, but it didn't necessarily clean it very good. She would wipe her self down with a cloth and some old soap sometimes but that never cleaned very thoroughly. She also had this dirty looking skin that almost looked like her natural skin tone. Avi didn't realize how beautiful she would be after a proper wash. Her hair was a lighter blonde then he thought and her skin was very delicate and fine looking. After they washed up they went to go eat. Avi couldn't help but stare at how beautiful she was. Maybe he has a little crush on this girl but doesn't know it yet.

Along came Kirstinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें