No longer blind

When the couple got home They dropped all of the bags and Avi went to find something to eat. Kirstie left the room with a couple bags and went to her room. Avi assumed she went to go put the clothes away and waited for her on the couch. A few minutes later, Kirstie comes strutting out in a thin piece of fabric wrapped around her and one of her new sets of lingerie. She didn't quite understand what this was doing to Avi. She casually sat on the couch and propped her feet up.
"This is so comfy, thanks for buying all this stuff for me."
"You-... You're welcome."
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah yeah... I just zoned out for a second."
"Oh, ok."
After a few minutes of watching tv, Kirstie stood up and went to go make a sandwich for herself. She strutted into the kitchen not realizing that she was showing off her curvy hips and ass. Of course Avi stared as she walked away. When she reached the counter and started getting the ingredients, Avi walked up behind her and hugged her waist.
"Woah.. You scared me."
"Sorry..."
"What are you doing?"
"Being a boyfriend."
Avi started to kiss her cheeks and rubs her sides up and down. She shuddered a little bit and giggled.
"Avi that tickles."
"I know.."
He started to kiss her neck and she made a funny face.
"What are you doing now?"
"I'm kissing you, is that ok?"
"Yeah, I guess so. Is that what boyfriends and girlfriends do?"
"Yes."
"Ok."
Avi turned Kirstie around and picked her up by her thighs. He set her down on the counter and held her waist. Her arms went to wrap around his neck.
"Hi, I'm as tall as you now."
"Yes you are, perfect height."
Kirstie leaned in a little hoping Avi would kiss her. He watched as she cutely puckered her lips and waited for him. He didn't wait too long until he did kiss her and walked in closer to her between her legs. She started to get into the kiss a little deeper and started using tongue. Avi was a little surprised that she made the first move, but he took over the dominance. He pulled her waist closer to him so they couldn't get physically any closer, and he pulled away from her lips moving down to her neck.
"Avi... I feel funny down there again..."
"Really? Well that's good."
"Can you make it go away this time?"
"Yes... I can."
Avi picked her up and held her butt so she didn't fall. He carried her to his bedroom and laid her on the bed.
"You look so sexy in that lingerie..."
Avi growled into her ear.
She whimpered a little bit getting more turned on.
"Thanks.. Now please make this feeling stop, it's getting worse."
Avi laughed and kissed her one more time before he started to undress her. He unhooked her new bra and flung it across the room. Then he sat up and took his own shirt off along with his pants. Kirstie looked a little uncomfortable being so exposed like this.
"Hey, look at me."
Kirstie looked into Avi's eyes.
"I love you... I promise I won't ever hurt you intentionally. If anything does hurt, tell me and we can stop ok?"
Kirstie nodded and started to kiss him again. She brought his head closer and deepened the kiss quickly. Avi rubbed her lower stomach and got lower and lower by the minute. Soon he reached her core through her lacy panties. Kirstie bucked her hips up and whimpered.
"I like that.."
"Good. Just relax now."
Avi took her panties and slid them down her legs. She held his shoulders and looked at his boxers.
"Are you going to take those off?"
"Yes."
Avi slid his boxers off and now they were both completely naked.
"Kirst, tell me if you want to stop at all."
"Ok."
Avi got into position and placed his dick at her entrance. Kirstie blinked and watched closely. Avi watched her as she watched what was happening. He slowly slid into her and watched her eyes light up. Almost lustful with pleasure mixed into her eyes. She scrunched her eyebrows and looked back up into Avi's eyes.
"Are you ok?"
"Yes."
"Ok, relax for me."
Kirstie relaxed completely and let Avi start his work. He pulled out of her and then slid back in once. Kirstie whimpered a little and closed her eyes. He did it again and continued picking up the pace. He got to a steady pace but saw tears threaten to spill from Kirstie's eyes. He immediately stopped and looked at her.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."
"Does the hurt go away?"
"Yes, the first time for girls usually hurts a little at first. But it should go away. Tell me if you want me to stop."
Kirstie nodded and Avi continued. He found the steady pace again and this time Kirstie was moaning and gripping Avi's shoulders. He leaned down and made out with her while still pumping in and out of her. Her hands moved to his back and she clawed down leaving red marks. Avi moved down to suck on her neck and worked on a spot while thrusting. A few minutes later he left a little bruise and began fondling her breasts. Kirstie was moaning loudly but quietly at the same time. She turned Avi on so much with just her sounds, that he went back in to create another hickey. But this time on the top of her breast.
"Avi, faster..."
Avi left the bruise and pinned her hands on the bed. He supported his weight and thrusted into her faster. Kirstie began to shake and moan a lot more. Soon she was lightly twitching and finally came to her climax. Avi following soon after. He collapsed on top of Kirstie, still inside of her and laid on one of her boobs.
"Damn, that was amazing."
"That did feel really good. Why didn't you want to do that before?"
"I didn't want to pressure you. Sex is something that connects two people in a way nothing else can. It makes you have a deeper kind of love for someone."
Avi pulled out of her and laid beside her. He pulled her close and cuddled with her.
"Avi... I love you."
"I love you too... And now I love you even more."
"Are we gonna be together forever?"
"I sure hope so."
Avi kissed her again and relaxed into the bed. He closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep holding his new found love in his arms.