Innocence

"Are you finished eating?"
"Mhm, thank you."
"You're welcome."
Avi and Kirstie just finished breakfast and sat at Avi's massive table. Kirstie's hair still wet from the bath.
"Would you like to brush your hair out?"
"...yeah?"
Avi smiled at her confusion.
"Come with me."
He led her to the couch and she sat down. Avi went to get a brush and sat behind her. She was basically in his lap like a child and he gently brushed her short blond hair.
"You have beautiful hair Kirst."
"Thanks, it used to be long, but it got really tangled all the time so I cut it all off."
"I bet it looked beautiful long too."
Avi finished brushing her hair and she stayed in his lap. She turned side ways and he cradled her like a child. Her head rested on his shoulder and he kept his arm around her back and held her waist.
"Can you tell me what sex is now?"
"Um yeah... But you have to sit next to me instead of on my lap."
"Ok."
Kirstie scooted off of him and sat right next to him.
"Alright... I don't know where to start.... Well, men have penises.. And women have vaginas. And when a man and a woman are turned on, they have sex... Which means the man puts his penis in the woman's vagina and that's sex. It's supposed to feel good."
Kirstie made a face like she just ate something bitter.
"That sounds gross, but how does it feel good?"
"I don't know how to explain that... It just does."
"Oh, well can you make me feel good?"
Avi's eyes widened and he shifted uncomfortably.
"Uhhh, I don't think so.."
"Why not?"
"Because sex is for people who really really love each other, it's how babies are made."
"That's how we were made!?"
"Yes, so if you don't want a baby you shouldn't have sex."
"Oh. So I can't have sex unless I want a baby?"
"Well... You can, but it's usually not good to have sex all the time."
"Ok, I think I get it."
"Good, now let's watch a movie."
Avi turned on the tv and flipped to a random channel with a movie on it. Of course it was a movie that was about a couple so there were a lot of kissing scenes.
"Why do they keep doing that?"
"Doing what?"
"Putting their lips on each other's?"
"Oh, they're showing each other they love each other. It's something small and to show you care about the other person."
Kirstie sat for a second and thought. Then suddenly she sat up and faced Avi.
"What's wrong?"
Kirstie didn't answer but she leaned in and kissed him quickly. Then she pulled back and smiled.
"That felt funny."
"...Ye- yeah.. Why'd you do that?"
"Because you said it shows that you care about someone, so I did it to show you."
"Oh..."
Avi smiled and looked at the head of blonde hair snuggled on his chest.
"Kirstie."
She sat up and looked right Avi.
"Yeah?"
"I'm going to kiss you. Is that ok?"
"Yup."
Avi brushed some of Kirstie's hair behind her ear and cupped her cheeks. He rubbed his thumb gently back and forth and stared at her.
"You're such a beautiful girl."
Kirstie smiled and Avi pulled her in. He placed his lips on hers and kept the kiss long and simple with little movement. Like the typical first kiss. He didn't want to make Kirstie too uncomfortable with her being so unfamiliarized with what was actually going on. He pulled away with his hands now on her shoulders.
"How do you feel?"
"Great, but I feel kind of funny."
"What do you mean?"
"Like... A tingly feeling.... Right here."
Kirstie pointed to her lower stomach and Avi got the idea. She was turned on but she didn't know.
"That's normal, that means you're turned on."
"So my body wants sex?"
"Yes, but-"
"Are we gonna have sex?"
"NO.. No no.. Not now."
"Ok.. Will this feeling go away?"
"It will soon. Just relax."
Kirstie sat back on the couch and watched the tv. Avi was relieved that this go too far, but he was kind of disappointed. He loved Kirstie and cared about her deeply. He knew he couldn't just take advantage of her because she didn't know any better.
"Avi? Are you ok?"
"What... Yeah I was just thinking."
"About what?"
"You... And how much I care about you."
Kirstie smiled.
"I love you, Kirstie."
"I love you too."
"Have you ever loved anyone?"
"Yes, I love a lot of people. Like this stranger I met a few days ago, he wa-"
"No, not like that... I mean, have you ever loved someone like you never want to leave them, like you want to hold them forever?"
"No... But I do with you."
Avi smiled.
"Do you know what a boyfriend and girlfriend is?"
"No."
Avi loved how innocent Kirstie was. It was like teaching a child to ride a bike or count.
"Well, when people date, that means they're boyfriend and girlfriend. And dating means that you want to be with that person forever. Eventually you those two people can get married which means everyone will know they are together and those people are allowed to stay together forever and they share everything."
"Are we boyfriend and girlfriend?"
"If you want to be."
"Yes, I do, I wanna be with you forever."
Kirstie hugged Avi tightly and he held her waist.
He put his face in her neck.
"I love you..."
"I love you too."
They pulled away and Avi kissed her lightly.
"How about we go shopping today. We can buy you some new clothes."
"Really!? That would be so cool."
"Yeah, get your shoes on, we're going."
Kirstie ran to get her shoes and Avi slipped on some flip flops. They drove to a mall and Avi was prepared to buy her almost a whole wardrobe.
"Let's go in here first."
Avi pulled her into an American eagle and picked out some jeans for her. Then they went to Hollister and found some shorts and t shirts for her. And then they walked through the mall for a while. But Kirstie stopped and stared at something.
"What's in that store?"
She pointed and Avi followed her point.
"Oh, that's Victoria's Secret. It's a store with bras and panties and lingerie in it."
"What's lingerie?"
"It's makes girls look sexy."
"Sex? How can you look sex?"
"No no.. Sexy...Lingerie makes men want to have sex with girls more. It turns men on."
"Oh... Can I get some?"
"Uh I don't know..."
"Please?"
"Alright, but only a few things."
An hour later they walk out of the mall with 3 bags of clothes and 3 bags of just lingerie for Kirstie. Avi couldn't say no to what she asked for and let her buy a few sets of lingerie. This is going to be an interesting night for Avi.