Sick days

*Kirstie's POV*
I woke up this morning not knowing where I was at first. My body was naked and I was half asleep. I was wrapped up in strong warm arms and cuddled close to him. We had sex last night... And I liked it... A lot. I never knew what sex was, but he showed me and it was wonderful. I'm still not so sure that he still wants me around. I know he said he loves me, but my mom said that too, and she left. Oh well... I'll get over Avi eventually if he does leave. My body final began to actually wake up and I didn't feel very good. My head hurt and I felt weak. So I decided to wake Avi up.
*Third person POV*
"Avi, wake up.. I don't feel good."
Avi didn't answer, he just pulled Kirstie closer and continued to snore.
"Avi... Oh no..."
Kirstie scrambled out of Avi's arms and ran to the bathroom. She hunched over the toilet and threw up. Avi woke up to the sound and got up to find her.
"Aww, I'm sorry."
"It's ok, I just don't-"
She got cut off by another round of throwing up.
"Ugh... I feel terrible."
"Come back to bed, I'll get you some water and some medicine."
"Ok."
Kirstie weakly put some clothes on and laid back down. She had a killer head ache and a small fever. She was shaking like a leaf and cuddled into the blankets. Avi came back a few minutes later and gave her the medicine.
"This can on so suddenly, I wonder if it's a 24 hour bug or something."
"I don't know, I just feel awful."
Get some more sleep. I'll make some breakfast and then maybe you can eat later."
"Ok."
Avi left the room to let Kirstie sleep. She slept for another 2 hours and Avi had some breakfast ready. When Kirstie walked into the room she sat at the table and looked a little better.
"I don't think I want to eat what you made..."
"Are you hungry at all?"
"Yeah... I kind of want some pickles... And chocolate."
"Uhh, really? That's a weird combo."
"It sounds great right now."
Avi dug through the fridge for some pickles and found some chocolate in a cupboard.
"Here you go."
Kirstie went back and forth between the chocolate and the pickles.
"You know, I actually feel really good right now. Let's go on a walk or something!"
"You were throwing up like 2 hours ago.."
"Well I feel better, let's go."
Avi watched as Kirstie out her shoes on, she looked like she hadn't been sick at all that morning, in fact, to Avi she looked like she was glowing. Her skin looked radiant and her eyes were bright.
"Kirst... You look beautiful."
"Thanks."
Kirstie kissed him quickly and giggled, then she grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door.
"I love walks, they're so relaxing."
"I agree, they clear my mind."
"Can we go to the park again?"
"Of course."
Avi led her to the park and took her to the swings. She sat in one as Avi pushed her higher and higher.
"Wait, Avi stop... Stop stop.."
Avi stopped her and she ran to one of the trash cans. She immediately threw up and looked weak again.
"Ew.."
"It's ok, let's go back home."
Avi practically dragged her home and sat her down on the couch.
"I wonder why you're so sick on and off today, earlier you looked like you were glowing and now you look so sick again..."
"This has never happened to me before. I've been sick, but it's never been this bad, or random."
"Maybe we should take you to the doctor."
"NO, my mom took me there once and I hated it!"
"Kirstie, it's only to make you feel better."
"I don't care, I hate it there."
"Well I want you to feel better, so I'm gonna make an appointment."
"...fine"
Avi called and made an appointment for tomorrow morning. He explained Kirstie's sickness and they knew what they needed to check on her.
"If you're still sick in the morning, we're going to that appointment."
"Ok."
The rest of the night, Kirstie went back and forth from glowing and being healthy to being sick and throwing up. Avi knew he needed to take her to that appointment to figure out what was wrong.
*Avi's thoughts*
What could possibly make her so randomly sick like this? And the weird food choice this morning... What was that? She was perfectly find yesterday. She was bubbly as ever and curious as ever. Maybe it's the new environment she's in. Maybe she's just not used to eating so well and sleeping so well. Maybe it's just her bodies way of become healthier. She is pretty skinny... Maybe it's because her body isn't used to taking in so many nutrients she needs. Does she get her period? I know girls get weird when they're on it... No, she's not healthy enough for a period, or maybe she is.
*Third person POV*
"Kirstie.. Do you.. Get periods?"
"Yeah... I got my first one at 11, before my mom left. Why?"
"Well, I thought maybe you're so sick because of it."
"No.. It went away last week."
Avi's heart dropped. What else could it be?
*Avis thoughts*
If she isn't on her period... Shit, we had sex last night... And we didn't have a condom... Fuck, this isn't good, holy shit...
*Third person POV*
"Avi, are you ok?"
"Uh, yeah... Why?"
"You're whispering "holy shit" over and over again."
"I am?"
"Yup."
"Oh, I was just thinking about something my friend told me about a few days ago."
"What was that?"
"His girlfriend is pregnant. He's like a brother to me so I'm really happy. I just can't believe he's going to be a dad..."
"That's sweet, I hope he's happy too. That would be awful if he wasn't happy to have a baby."
Avi was so caught up with his thoughts of what he thinks is going on. This whole thing is tied around they're situation.
Of course I'm happy... I'll love this child more than anything.
Avi kissed Kirstie on the forehead and pulled her closer.
"I love you so much Kirstie."
"I love you too Avi."