Chapter 21: Suicide Silence

"It's just me." Louis said softly "How's Harry doing." Zayn asked Louis"He doesn't know what to do with himself." Louis said "He is pissed at himself for not paying enough attention enough to notice that Jess was there and he is glad that Eric is dead." Louis said again"It's weird. Jess has changed him so much. Normally he wouldn't give two shits that he killed him." Zayn said"Yeah, and it's for the better." Louis agreed"You guys to realize I'm still here?" I asked "Huh? Oh!" "Yeah... About that." Louis said with a shy smile"Can I ask you guys a question?" I asked"Of course." Louis and Zayn said at the same time.

"D-did Harry kill Kyle?" I asked with tears threatening to spill

"Jess, he had to. He didn't want to. but he had to."

Thats when I lost it. It felt like my heart had been ripped open into pieces, my whole body was shaking uncomfortably and my body felt like someone put a 500 hundred pound weight on it. Why would Harry do this? He could of let Kyle go. Kyle was such an amazing person. He took care of his little sister, he always did what he was asked of, he respected his parents and teachers, he was an amazing fashion designer and could draw like no one I have ever seen, he had such a bright a beautiful future ahead of him and i was stupid and ran to him and got him killed. Harry might of pulled the trigger but I put Kyle in that place. I put him in danger, I put him in the sight of Harry's delusional violent mind. It was my fault, and now I can't even apologize. My tears never slowed down, they just got heavier. I could feel Louis and Zayn's sad and worried gazes boring into me but I didn't care. They killed my best friend, my best friend ever sense I was baby. they killed the only man I ever trusted in my life, the one guy who could put a smile on my face no matter what. They took away someone's future they took away someone's brother, someones son. They took away my best friend. I felt heavy, I felt run down, I felt dead.

"Jess?" Louis asked me. I didn't answer. I couldn't answer I has hiccuping and my jaw was trembling from all the crying I was doing.

"Babes?" Zayn asked.

for some reason the memory of the boys torturing Eric went through my mind. It sent chills through my body. What if they tortured Kyle? Oh god, no. I hope not. I had to ask. I could hold myself back.

"D-did you guys torture Kyle like you did Eric?" I asked

The boys looked at each other before Louis nodded and Zayn looked at me.

"We did, but not as bad. We cut him up a little but that's only because he wouldn't say anything to us about you. He refused to say anything because he didn't want you get hurt and that only enraged Harry more that he was so noble. He was a smart guy. he knew that he was going to die no matter what so he endured torture to keep you safe, Jess. He did leave you something though." Zayn said quietly and handed me a necklace. It was the friendship necklace we both had been wearing for 7 years We bought it with each other when we were little. We were ata carnival and we promised to be best friends forever with it. This only me up inside even more. The tears that once slowed down a little were back and I was crying more than ever. When I didn't say anything and they saw the heavy and fat tears running down my face they both came over to me and hugged me but there touch sent rage through my body. I was letting two murderers hug me. I was letting two guys that killed my best friend and Ex hug me. I pushed them both roughly off me. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!! I HATE YOU GUYS, I HATE ALL OF YOU! YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND! HE WAS ONLY PERSON I TRUSTED SENSE I WAS A BABY AND YOU KILLED HIM!!! I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! PLEASE JUST KILL ME!! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE! YOU TOOK MY LAST REASON FOR BREATHING AWAY!! PLEASE JUST END ME RIGHT NOW! SENSE YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING GOOD AT KILLING, KILL ME!! I WANT TO BE KILLED THE SAME WAY KYLE TOO!" I screamed at them. There faces were stunned and hurt.

"Jess, we would never kill you." Louis spoke his voice was stern and angry but this just pissed me off more .

"YOU CAN'T KILL ME BUT YOU CAN KILL SOMEONE WHO IS BETTER THAN ME? KYLE WAS AN AMAZING BIG BROTHER, DID YOU KNOW THAT? HE WOULD TAKE HIS LITTLE SISTER OUT TO FAIRS AND THEME PARKS ALL THE TIME BECAUSE HE WANTED HER TO HAVE THE BEST LIFE BEFORE SHE DIED FROM THE CANCER THAT WAS EATING HER UP INSIDE AND NOW SHE HAS TO LIVE THE REST OF HER SHORT LIFE IN PAIN OF LOSING HER FAVORITE PERSON AND BIG BROTHER! KYLE SPENT A TON OF HIS TIME WORKING FOR CHARITY CAUSES HELPING PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T HAVE AS MUCH AS HIM!! HE WAS SO TALENTED HE COULD OF GOTTEN INTO ANY FASHION SCHOOL IN THE WORLD BUT YOU TOOK THAT AWAY YOU TOOK HIM AWAY AND BECASUE OF YOU GIYS AND YOUR STUPID GANG HE CAN'T LIVE TO BE THE PERSON HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE!! IHATE YOU!!!JUST LEAVE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS EVER AGAIN!" I screamed at them and pushed them out the door of the boring room, I then quickly lock the door and let the misery have at me.