Chapter 24: New

"You need to get dressed." Harry pointed out while placing light kisses all over my face.

"No." I mumbled snuggling deeper into his arms. All the guys in the gang minus Harry have been packing up the house, to get ready for the move. The flight to Florida left at 4 and it was 1 right now. After Harry asked me to be his girlfriend and I accepted we have basically been cuddling on his bed. He has been trying to get me moving for about 15 minutes now but I just ignore him or kiss him. Either one works. Harry pulled me from his chest and kissed my lip, then worked his way down my jaw line until he met my neck. He then proceeded to suck harshly, no doubt leaving and mark. I couldn't stop the moan that came from my lips, I could feel Harry smirking into my neck.

"We have to start getting ready, babe." Harry reminded me softly. I groaned but got up. I looked back and Harry was still laying on the bed smirking at me.

"So you make me get up and get ready while you lay in bed?" I asked in disbelief.

"Mmm... I want a show baby." Harry said while licking his lips while jerking his head towards my many suitcases by the door. Harry always seemed to surprise me. We and a couple other guys went back to my house and got the rest of my stuff, and by rest I mean all of it. The loaded the majority of all of our stuff into a huge truck that was driving it all down to Florida to our new house. I didn't know much about except for it was in the city yet still on the water. So we got the best of both worlds. Harry said it was a huge house which didn't surprise me. I mean he loves huge house, huge cars, basically anything huge and expensive. Men.

"It won't be much of a show. I'll rush just for you babe." I smirked while sending him a wink. Harry just shrugged and proceeded to watch me. I slipped out of my old clothes and walked to my suitcases butt naked. Being naked never fazed me. I was one of those girls who didn't get embarrassed easily and I knew Harry enjoyed it me walking around naked. I bent down to my suitcase while Harry wolf whistled. Harry knew that I didn't get ashamed easily. He said that's one of the things he liked about me. I was strong but I had my weak moments. He said I had the perfect balance and that sense I'm dating a gang leader that's just what I needed. He said my personality was made for this.

I pulled out some and slipped it one slowly. I could hear Harry's breathing increase. I looked over and he was eyeing my body heavily. He went to get up by I walked over and pushed him back down. He went to wrap his arm around my waist to pull me on top of him but I stopped him before he could take off the minimum of clothing I had just put on.

"Uh-uh." I said while shaking my head. "Look, but don't touch." I said while dragging my finger down his toned chest. His chest was heaving up and down pretty fast, I was almost worried that he was going to have a heart attack.

"Don't tease me." Harry growled and then pulled me onto him and felt up every inch of my body. He was working his way to my bra clasp, when he was about to undo I stopped him.

"What?" Harry asked with a frown

"I need to get dressed."

"Your killing me, Jess." Harry whined

"Your the one who wanted a show." I pointed out

"Yeah, then I wanted a private one too." Harry whined again.

"Suck it up, princess." I said while smirking and then reached for some clothes. I slipped on myOutfit. and pushed my Naval piercing in. Harry was texting on his phone while I finshed getting dressed.

"I thought you wanted to watch me change?" I asked. He looked up from his phone and gave me a look in disbelief.

"I wanted to but you didn't want to do what i had in mind when you were done." Harry hinted