Chapter 28: ''Baby, Dont Cut!''

I woke up to someone dotting wet, sloppy kisses all around my neck and jaw line, I knew instantly who is was when I heard the raspy laugh after I slapped away someones hand who was attempting to feel me up. I felt Harry's large hands grip my waist and flip me so I was facing him. I felt him give me a long passionate kiss on my lips, he then moved his hand painfully slow down my leg then stopped at my calf and hitched my leg over his thigh. I moved my hands around to Harry's chest and let one rest there and used the other one to tangle in his curls. Harry moaned as I pushed my self up against him and he grinned himself onto me. Harry's hands went down to my butt and rested there giving me a tight squeeze every now and again. I pulled my hands down to this jeans he still had on from last night and started to unbuckle his belt, I could feel Harry's heart beat and breathing increase as his hands desperately massaged my breasts. I had finally unbuckled his belt and went to pop the button on his jeans when a loud banging came from the bedroom door. Harry groaned and buried his face into my neck.

"OPEN UP!! JESS THAT GUY IS HERE AGAIN FROM LAST NIGHT!!" I heard Zayn yell from the other side of the door. I hopped up and looked out the side window in my art room and saw Jake's car. What the hell?

"What is he doing here?" Harry asked harshly

"I don't know, Harry. He never said anything about coming over and we don't have work today." I said with confusion sweeping over my facial expression. Where as Harry's facial expression got darker.

"So he showed up at my house uninvited?" Harry asked more to himself than me.

"Harry, calm down." I said in a soft voice while placing soft kisses along his neck. I reached up and pulled his head down and kissed him on the lips, Harry wound his arms around my waist and pulling me close I could feel the bulge building in his pants. I deliberately pushed my crouch against his. I felt him moan. I went to pull away but he wouldn't let me.

"Harry." I scolded as he tried to pull my shorts off.

"You can't just turn me on like that and then walk away" Harry said in disbelief

"I have a guest." I said

"He is not a guest. And maybe if he hears us having sex than he will go away." Harry muttered

"Be nice. Jake is a nice guy and a good coworker." I told Harry sternly

"I know. I just want him to know your mine." Harry said with a huff.

"It doesn't matter what he does or doesn't know. I know I'm yours and you know I'm yours." I said while kissing him on the nose.

"And I know I'm yours you know I'm yours." Harry said back to me. I kissed him again but this time on the lips.

"Let me get dressed. Do down stairs and be nice." I told Harry.

"Whatever." Harry said and then kissed me again.

Harry's POV

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen. I went through the cabnets and grabbed a random pop tart and then grabbed Jess a oreo one. It was cute how much she loved oreo anything. I left the kitchenand went into the living room where I saw all the guys glaring at Jake who sat awkwardly on the couch. Who does he think he is? Coming into my home trying to hang out with my girlfriend. What a joke.

"What are you doing here?" I asked simply but glared at him. He seemed more frightened of me then the other boys and that made me really happy.

"I need to talk to Jess." Jake said

"About?" I asked

"S-something." He said

"What?" I asked again except harsher.