Chapter 25: Mistakes

While the boys unpacked shit in the kitchen I was in my little art room setting stuff up. I told the boys I would help them but they refused to let me and basically locked me in here. What a bunch of losers. They said they I was ruining their manly-ness and I needed to let them do all the heavy lifting. Idiots. I have barely done anything, in here. I've unpacked some of my fashion stuff and a little bit of my art stuff. I've basically been sitting on the floor day dreaming for an hour. I'm still tired from Harry and I's unexpected bedroom activity. I knew we would have sex once we got here. I mean we have break in the new house, bed, chair, bathtub, shower, and possible the couch at some point but as soon as the guys left to get some food Harry and I went ape shit. So my body is sore as hell and Harry has an inflated ego. I knew at some point the guys were going to make me talk about what happened before we got on the plane, the whole me bursting into tears and I know I can't lie to them. They know when I'm lying. I need a nap. I got up and walked over to the suitcases and slipped on some PJ's. I needed some sleep really bad.

"Niall! Get the pan off your head!" I heard Zayn yell

"You too, Louis!" Liam yelled

"NEVER!" Louis screamed

"Harry! Come take care of your gang!" I heard Liam yell

"It's Jess's gang according to you guys!" Harry said back while laughing.

"UGH! Jess!" I heard Zayn yell.

"So much for sleep." I grumbled to myself. I picked up my phone and I walked down the stairs and then walked into the kitchen.

"What are yo-" But I stopped myself. The whole kitchen looked like a war zone. Nerf gun bullets, random food, pots and pans, coat hangers, cat toys, Louis wearing my bra, WAIT! Louis wearing my bra.

"Like what you see?" Louis said, obviously he forgot what he was wearing. The boy snickered at his brain capacity.

"Yeah, but it looks better on me." I said as I slapped the back of his head.

"Wha-OH!" Louis said and then handed me my bra.

"Only you." I said

"But you love me!" Louis said

"Debatable" I grumbled

"Rude!"

"Necessary"

"What crawled up you pants." Louis grumbled

"Hey! Don't talk to her like that!" Harry shouted. I put down my phone safely on the island counter and I walked up to Louis.

"Don't fucking test me today. I'll chop you manhood off and feed it to the sharks." I hissed in his ear. I saw Louis stiffen and his eyes widen.

"What did you say to him?" Liam asked

"Don't question her boys." Louis said in a strained voice "Tea?" He asked me in a small voice. I shook my head.

"We're keeping you" Zayn said while kissing my forehead and ignoring the glare from Harry.

"What did you need?" I asked harshly.

"A hug." Harry said while the others laughed. I hugged each of them and went back to bed.

"See you in a bit, love." Harry called after me

"Mhmm. Oh and Harry stop buying cat toys. We don't have a cat." I replied

"YET. We do not have a cat YET." Harry said while they guys laughed

"Pussy magnet." Louis joked

"Pussy whipped!" Zayn joked back

"Shut up!" I heard Louis yell