Chapter 30: Gone

*Meanwhile at the airport*
Jess's POV

As I walk up to the counter I noticed my heart beats increasing and my anxiety starting to kick in.

"Breathe Jess, breathe." I thought to myself.

I knew this was for the best, but deep inside, there was something that was stopping me. I had a wrong feeling about this.  I couldn't just escape like this, but I knew it was for the best. Harry was everything I could think of though. The whole purpose of this was to get away from him, but he was the only thing going through my mind. I wish I was there with him now. Maybe I shouldn't have left. We could've worked it out, but my huge ego got the best of me.

"No Jess, don't put the blame on you. You did what had to be done. It hurts yes, but you'll survive." I said under my breath whilst I waited in line.

I was getting closer to counter and I had a gulp in my stomach and started getting extremely stressed out. I should've at least said bye to the boys and told them I was leaving. They've done nothing wrong to me, they just tried to help. Maybe I shouldn't be doing this anyways...

"No! You have to do this, there's no going back Jess." I said out loud without even noticing.

"I beg your pardon Miss?" Said the lady working at the counter.

"Oh crap! I said that out loud?" I asked her whilst I my cheeks got rosy.

"Yes Miss. Now, how can I help you?" She said with a rude tone.

"A ticket for your  6 o'clock flight to Seattle please." I told her.

"That flight is full Miss, our next flight to Seattle is tomorrow at 6am. There are a few spots left on that one. Would you like to take it?" She asked.

"Uhm yeah, that'll do. Do you have any spots left in first class?" I asked.

"We do actually! Could you give me piece of identity." She demanded.

A few minutes later, I got my ticket and checked in. Luckily the line wasn't too long so I got to the other side of the airport quite quickly. When I got to the gate/shop area of the airport, I went immediately to the American Express lounge and rested for a while. I couldn't stay still. I had to move and fidget around. So instead of sitting down and trying to fall asleep, I decided to get up and go get myself some coffee. As I was on my way to Starbucks, I got a text.

From: Zayn
-Jess where are you going?

I looked at my phone and my heart skipped a beat. I was on my way to Starbucks, but I decided to go back to the lounge and sleep it off because all of the memories just came right back to me.

"Why is he texting me? How does.. or as I should say, how do they know that I'm going somewhere. " I thought to myself as a ton of questions were going through my mind.

Harry's POV

"Did she answer?" I asked Zayn.

"No mate. Calm down, she will." He told me.

"Liam, did you track her phone down properly? Are you sure she's at the airport?" I asked Liam.

"Yeah bud, I'm sure." He answered.

"SHE JUST SAW THE MESSAGE!" Screamed Zayn.

"Did she answer though?! I don't give a shit if she saw it or not. I just want to know if she answered." I answered back harshly.