01.

Cover by princekths

The sight of the pink hair causes Seokjin's eyes to twitch. He's seen that damn thing walk through his shop at least once a day for the past week and a half now, and he thinks he will never hate a hair color more in his life.

He will not admit that he hates the way his stomach flutters every time he sees the man, or how he always seems to catch Seokjin's eye no matter where he is in the store. Absolutely never. He continues snipping away at the greenery he's about to put in the vase, arrangements lined up on the counter in front of him. Running a floral shop was interesting. He'd come in around early morning, wanting to get everything set up for the busy days ahead. The shop had a steady flow of customers creeping closer, enough to keep Seokjin busy until it was time to go home. That steady flow increased into a raging river by the time Valentine's Day came around.

Customers ordering bouquets, special arrangements and even balloons for their loved ones was a tiring task if you asked Seokjin. What made things even more tiring was the pink in the corner of his eye, distracting him from his task at hand. Every day around noon the bell above the door of his shop would ding, signaling a customer. By the third ding that week, Seokjin didn't even have to look up from his work to know it was the owner of the tattoo shop next door. He'd come in every day, doing nothing except look at the flowers in the shop and distract Seokjin.

He would walk in and head straight for the more exotic plants Seokjin had in the shop. Orchids, bamboo stalks, cacti, a wide range of them and the man would spend his time there. He'd leave with a new plant almost every time, a white and purple orchid on Monday; a small pack of succulents on Tuesday and more as the week went on.

He appreciated the business, not many people went for those plants this time of year, so for someone, even if it was him, to buy them it made Seokjin happy. Seokjin heard the door open, the sound of the little bell drowned by the laughter of his two employees.

"Jimin, Taehyung! You two didn't ditch school again right?" Seokjin asked, putting down the vase of flowers down in the arrangement case. Taehyung and Jimin made their way to the back, dropping off their bags before coming back up front, pinning their name badges on. Selling flowers was easy when he had two charming employees, smiles endearing to his customers. The two usually came in after school, but today they were early, too early for it being the middle of the week.

"Of course not hyung! We're the future of the country why would we ever do that?" Taehyung gasped, making his way over to the sink, filling a bucket for watering. "I'm offended you would assume such a thing."

Seokjin looked at the two of them, blank stare on his face. He heard a deep chuckle somewhere behind him and restrained himself from whipping around and looking at the man behind it.

"Just... just get to work you two" Seokjin stared at the two boys for a few seconds, his left eye twitching like it always did when he would get annoyed with something. Or someone. The boys quickly noticed and went about their duties. Taehyung escaped to the bouquet case in the front of the store while Jimin returned to his abandoned bucket, placing it on a cart and wheeling it about the shop, watering plants here and there. Seokjin rubbed his forehead, his mind checking off what needed to be done.

"I thought flowers were supposed to relax people?" a voice said behind him. Seokjin half turned, eyeing the source. The pink wispy hair was now a few feet away from him, practically glowing in its shampooed glory. Seokjin tried not to look at the man's toned arms from the black tank top he was wearing. The skin of his arms were covered in various tattoos, centered around one long cord that wrapped down his arm and ended at a microphone at his wrist.

"They normally do, but when it comes to those two, it's the complete opposite sometimes" Seokjin replied, moving to the counter. The man followed him, placing two bamboo plants for Seokjin to ring up.

"You should relax" the man said, grabbing the items and turning towards the door. "No need to get wrinkles on that cute face of yours so close to Valentine's Day." Seokjin's eyes widened, cheeks flaring.

He felt someone staring at him and shot a look towards Taehyung and Jimin who quickly turned back to their tasks. With the bell above the door signaling the end of the man's visit, Seokjin let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding in.

"Relax?" Seokjin scoffed, shaking out of his thoughts. "Who the hell is he to tell me to relax?"

"Jimin, I think hyung has the hots for Namjoon hyung" Taehyung snickered.

Seokjin turned towards Taehyung, hands on his hips and an eyebrow raised. Taehyung's eyes widened, ducking behind a shelf from view.

"Who has the hots for who?"