07.

Friday morning was interesting for Seokjin. The events from yesterday played over in his mind, a pang of guilt building inside of him. He realized seconds after leaving the shop he could have been a bit nicer about the whole situation. He didn't even know why he got so upset in the first place. It was the pink hair. He knew that damn thing was causing his patience to dwindle.

Maybe you're not mad at the hair, but the person owning that hair that comes into your shop and buys plants and flowers and maybe you think that smile that shows his dimples is cute and you think that you want to see that smile more, especially those dimples and maybe you want him to buy you flowers for some reason you refuse to admit and maybe you're crushing on this Namjoon person-

Seokjin shook his head, clearing his ramblings from his mind, knowing he needed to focus. Customers came and went through the shop, last minute shoppers buying anything they could for their significant others for tomorrow. Seokjin sighs as he had already planned a night full of junk food and a Netflix marathon for himself. The way things were selling, the possibility of closing early was getting closer and closer to becoming a reality. The bell rang out, Seokjin greeting whoever it was without looking up from his paperwork.

"Welcome to Flower Prince Flower Shop, there's not much left but I'm pretty sure you'll find something your loved ones will lo-" Seokjin stopped when he looked up. Namjoon stood in the doorway, a small smile on his face. Seokjin cleared his throat before speaking again. "How can I help you today?" Namjoon looked down, turning towards the bouquet case.

"I managed to make somebody I secretly liked upset at me yesterday and I was wondering if there was anything here I could get to make them happy again" he asked, Seokjin held in his breath as Namjoon looked over the few arrangements left in the case. "He has a really pretty face and I told him before that he shouldn't be upset because it causes wrinkles but he doesn't listen to me" Seokjin scoffed.

"Well maybe certain things you do make him stressed out? I don't know, maybe try getting him some face lift recommendations or something." Namjoon smiled, the dimples Seokjin did not secretly find himself staring at appearing.

"I don't know. I asked a couple friends of his and they said he liked the color pink which I thought made him even more attractive so I thought he would enjoy some pink flowers. But you're the expert, what kind of flowers do you think he'll like?"

Seokjin thought about it for a second. Namjoon was trying to be nice, and so he would try and get rid of the guilty feeling that was in both of their chests. "I think he likes roses of course, and lilies as well. But I don't know, I think he works with flowers too much to receive them"

What was he saying, of course he'd like some flowers. Especially if they were from Namjoon. And if they were pink... Well... That's also a bonus.

"It seems like I'm too late though, maybe if I can think of something better I can come back later? I want to find the perfect way to apologize to him since I want to see him more often."

Seokjin looked at Namjoon's hopeful look, a pang of guilt and slight anxiety mixing in him leaving a weird feeling.

"We close at five so if you can think of something, I'll be here until then"

Namjoon nodded before turning and leaving out the door. Seokjin slumped down behind the counter. He had never looked forward to closing shop so much before.