03.

"So you mean to tell me you've been crushing on this guy and you don't even know his name?" Taehyung laughed, placing the final touches on an arrangement before putting it in the cooler, waiting for the customer to pick it up tomorrow.

Seokjin groaned, hours of pestering getting to him finally. They were closing shop for the day and Seokjin had never been happier.

"I'm not crushing on him for crying out loud" Seokjin whined.

"You're totally crushing on him, you liar" Jimin chided, cheeky smile making Seokjin just want to reach over and give him a love pat. It was Valentine's week after all.

"Okay so what, what if I'm crushing on him, then what?" Seokjin asked, grabbing his things and checking for any last minute tasks.

"You should ask him out, maybe the two of you will fall madly in love with each other and end up banging before Saturday." Taehyung said simply, Seokjin reaching over and smacking the back of his head.

Love smack.

Taehyung flinched, running away from Seokjin's reach and out the door of the shop. Seokjin locked the door behind the three of them as they walked into the chilly outdoors.

"Yah you two stop it now. I need you focused for the rest of the week." Seokjin scolded, the two looking between each other and nodding. "Now go home and I'll see you tomorrow" Seokjin turned and headed for home.

"Good night hyung! We'll focus on work and getting you a boyfriend!" Taehyung yelled, a smack sounding out followed by a quiet "Ow"

Seokjin looked around, panicking at the possibility of anyone else hearing it. Those on the street were either in a hurry to get home or simply didn't care. Either way Seokjin was happy the public didn't know more about his private life than they needed. Which was none. Nobody needn't know about his not real crush on this Namjoon person. Absolutely nobody.