08.

Namjoon quickly made his way back to the shop, opening the door and immediately walking towards his desk. He pulled out a couple of pieces of scratch paper they used to practice their designs. He then pulled out a much larger piece of fine cardstock they used to place their designs in the shop. Jungkook came up behind him, asking him what he was doing.

"I'm making a Valentine for someone".

-----

Seokjin looked around the empty shop. It was now 4:55 and there was nothing to do. He looked solemnly at the door, wishing he'd actually see that damned cotton candy hair before closing. He sighed, maybe he had changed his mind and realized how horrible Seokjin had reacted towards him. Seokjin picked up his things and made his way to the door. Locking the door behind him, he turned, heading in the direction of home. The sound of a door pushing open caught his attention.

"Seokjin!" he heard Namjoon's voice yell. He turned, wide eyed as he watched Namjoon run up to him. "What are you doing? It's not five yet?" Seokjin looked down, his phone lighting up to read 4:59.

"Did you come up with something?" Seokjin smiled, eyeing the white rolled up paper that was tied with a pink ribbon. Namjoon looked down and handed the paper to Seokjin.

"I did, and I wanted to see if you think he'll like it. It took me a while to get it just right for him." Namjoon said nervously, sticking his hands into the pockets of his jeans. Seokjin looked at him before loosening the ribbon and rolling the paper open. His eyes widened as he saw the drawing on the paper.

A majority of the drawing was in black and grey, but the splashes of color were what drew Seokjin's attention and a bit of admiration. A blooming rose had taken up part of the middle, a hint of pink colored the edges of the petals. Next to the rose was a lily, white petals once again highlighted by a pink, darker this time in the middle. There were small floral designs in the background, but the main focus were the two flowers. Seokjin looked up at Namjoon, lip in his teeth as he waited for Seokjin's reaction.

"Did...did you draw this?" Seokjin asked. Namjoon nodded.

"It took me a few times before I was happy with it. Like I said, I wanted it to be perfect" Namjoon responded. "I really wanted him to like it enough for me to be able to ask him out tomorrow night" Seokjin looked up, eyeing the smiling dimpled Namjoon.

"It's perfect" Seokjin said, smiling as he rolled up the paper again. "I'm sure he'll enjoy it" he tied the ribbon and handed the poster back to Namjoon. Namjoon looked at him again before straightening his back and clearing his throat.  

"Kim Seokjin, will you be my Valentine?" he asked. Seokjin laughed, cheeks blushing before he leaned over and kissed Namjoon on the cheek.

"Of course Namjoon"

He looked at Namjoon smiling, causing Seokjin to smile even more knowing that if this worked out, and he'd get to see those dimples even more.

He may like that man.