06.

The door opened, Hoseok turning and opening his mouth to greet whoever it was.

"Welcome to Bullet Proof Designs whe-hey Namjoonie! Break over al..ready?" Hoseok stared at Namjoon as he ran past Hoseok, towards the back.

"What the fuck is his issue?" Yoongi asked, coming up to the counter, Hoseok shrugging right before the door was pulled-no, ripped open. The two of them shrunk away from the man as he stomped up to the counter.

"Where the hell is the owner of this place?"

Hoseok looked to Yoongi, hoping the older one would handle the situation.

"Who, Namjoon? What do you need him for?" Yoongi asked, crossing his arms, before the look Seokjin have him made him put them down again.

"I need to know why he thought he could tattoo a minor without parental consent" Seokjin asked.

"Without? He had parental consent!" Namjoon cried out from the back. The three turned to see Jungkook drag Namjoon from the back. Seokjin scoffed at the sight of Namjoon's death grip on the door.

"What parental consent? I've known this boy for a few years and I know his parents would never let him get a tattoo."

"Well a Kim Seokjin say's otherwise" 

Seokjin stopped, turning towards Yoongi who had what he assumed to be Taehyung's paperwork in his hand.

"What?"

"We have parental consent signed by a Kim Seokjin" Yoongi read, turning the paper and showing Seokjin. Seokjin scanned the paper before seeing what turned out to be his signature at the bottom.

Well a forged one at least.                     

"What is it to you anyway?" Namjoon asked, coming up behind the counter, moving behind Hoseok who noticed immediately.

"I'm Kim Seokjin" Seokjin replied. The other four went silent as Seokjin gave the paper back to Yoongi. Seokjin rubbed his temples, before sighing.

"Next time, please don't tattoo those two. Especially if they have consent from me" Seokjin said before turning to walk out the door. He stopped, noticing the two bamboo plants by the register. He turned, looking at the shop, seeing the various plants Namjoon had bought earlier in good condition still. "Put these two closer to the window. They like sunlight" he said before walking out the door. Silence filled the shop, Namjoon stared blankly at the door.

"That was a turn of events I didn't expect" Jungkook whispered. The three turned to him, blank stares on their faces. "Yeah I'm going away to the back now"

"Give me Taehyung's number Jungkook" Namjoon stated, Yoongi and Hoseok looking at each other before turning towards Namjoon.

"What?"

"Give me Taehyung's number." Namjoon repeated, "I need to ask him something"