I'm sorry (Sam/Dean) EDITED IN 2022 <3

I'm in the process of editing all of these! I will edit one a week while I can and it will be uploaded on Thursdays. I will try my best with what I can do, and not to change the original story line. Thank you guys for being here and sticking around. 

~

It's been a two year since me and Dean got together. I've had the best year with him even when we're out hunting together, and things get dangerous. But lately he's been distant with me, not talking much and not wanting me to go on hunts with him and Sam. Yes we kiss once in a while but we haven't made out nor even touched each other in over four months. I don't know what I have done to him to make him not want me. 

I groaned rolling onto my back throwing the book in my hands across the room frustrated, sexually frustrated that is. I've been trying to read to get it off my mind but these last two weeks my hormones have been going crazy and Dean won't even go as far as pecking my lips. As if to torture me Dean walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. Sam had went out to get us all dinner.

I was distracted by the water droplets falling from his hair running down his body, my heart speeding up. I noticed his eyebrows furrowed, he was trying to think of something. 

"Dean, you okay?" I asked. He was looking at my book I had thrown. 

"I'm fine, why's your book on the floor?" He asked picking it up and sitting on the edge of the bed studying the worn pages from me reading it so much. Its twilight if you're wondering. Something about the "shitty" book intrigued me and I've loved it since I was 14.

"It fell." I lied as I got on my knees behind  him and ran my hands down his bare damp chest. His breathing stopped for a moment as he tried to open the book and distract himself from my touch. I pressed my lips to his shoulder and trailed kissed up to his jaw before he stood up fast causing me to fall. I caught myself before I could fall off the bed, distraught, confused. 

"Grace, we have to talk." Dean said making my pulse quicken. Those words are always bad, My heart stopped... Or felt like it did. 

"About what?" I asked standing up. He said nothing as he put on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. "Dean?" I questioned. His face turned to a grimace, a pained expression across his face told me it wasn't going to be a good conversation. 

"This, us, it's not working out. I'd prefer you to go home. Be somewhere safe." He said aggressively. "A little girl like you don't belong here." He growled as he shoved his legs into his jeans, stumbling putting his shoes on. I felt the bile in my throat burning, I felt sick to my stomach at the thought of never seeing the man I love anymore. 

"Are you breaking up with me? What did I do?" I asked as tears rose to my eyes, I sit on the edge of the bed picking at the skin on my fingers, not able to blink.  

"It's not you, it's me" I scoffed getting up barging over to him. 

"You're really using that damn line! After everything we've been through together, after I busted my ass to show you I was good enough!" I shoved him with both my hands as hard as I could. He was caught off guard as he steadied himself, just standing there like a statue.  "After a year you decide you're done with me," I shoved him again, anger taking over my whole body. "That you're just going to throw me away!" I screamed.

"Grace, get ahold of yourself, I just wanted some ass on this whole trip." He said shoving me back, I was distraught. "You were nothing BUT a piece of ass." He growled and pushed me so hard I fell to the floor. My eyes darted to the door where Sam walked in witnessing what happened. Dean Shoved him out of the way leaving fast. 

"What the hell was that?" Sam asked as I got up quickly, running a hand through my tangled hair.  

"My ticket home." I said now in tears, I sat on the edge of the bed trying to calm myself.