Its getting steamy (Sam)

Working out is horrible! But I consider running up and down a flights of stairs once working out, so I had walked across the street from my motel to a small donut shop. After I finished eating about three donuts, I headed back to the room. Dean is god knows where, Sam just walked out of the shower.

If dean knew what me and Sam were he would definitely tell my dad, Bobby. We certainly can't have that! I sat on the bed untying my shoes so I can get in the shower, Sam just stood there looking at me.

"Back so soon? I thought you went on a run, you know to... as you say... get in shape." He snickered.

"Hey I went on a long walk... to the donut shop." I blushed laughing. He smiled as he watched me strip down.

"Grace! You didn't bring me back a donut?" He joked. I walked into the bathroom in my bra and underwear, turning on the shower.

"My breath might smell like a donut, wanna smell?" I joked as I put a change of clothes on the floor by the door.

"You're so weird. Get in." He said pointing to the shower. I had planned on it so I undressed the rest of my clothes and got in.

"What are you doing you just got out?" I questioned Sam as he got in with me. We have never showered together.

"Wash up." He handed me the shampoo. After I washed my hair and body Sam squeezed past me to stand under the water. "Turn around and bend over, now." He demanded.

"Wait.. what?" I asked giggling nervously. That was kind of hot though.

"You heard me. I thought you liked the dominating type." I smiled shyly before obeying him. "Nice view. Nice ass." He smirked. I looked behind me and watched as he started touching himself.

"Water isn't a lubricant." I said softly.

"But soap is, hand it here." I didn't want regular soap that would probably burn? So i just grabbed my coconut oil, i use it to take my makeup off... I've never done this before... I cringed as he put the cold oil all over my ass and started rubbing, getting lower and lower, till he finally touched my pussy. I moaned as he slipped a finer into me. Oddly bending over in a hot shower makes this feel ten times better.

He moved his fingers faster and I could already feel my orgasm creep closer. He quickly replaced his fingers with his cock, slamming himself in Me. I screamed with pleasure and surprise. His cock is grazing my gspot every time he thrusts, and this is now my favorite position.

"You like that?" He moaned holding my hips as he pounded harder. My knees weak, my vision blurring. It was getting so hot in here.

"Yes." I moaned.

"You like daddy's cock don't you." This is new, and oddly very sexy. He yanked me up by my hair after I didn't reply. His cock still deep inside me as my back was to his chest. "Tell me."

"I love your cock daddy, fuck me please. Don't stop." I moaned. He pushed me back down, I caught my self on the edge on me the tub, his hands on my hips thrusting in.  I could barely breath.

"Cum for daddy, cum for me princess." He moaned making me lose control, my orgasm pulsating. It was the best orgasm in the world.

"Cum for me, daddy." I moaned. "Fuck me daddy, fill me up." You caught me, I have a daddy kink. Weird I know. He finally released himself inside me, yes I'm on birth control. This is only the second time we haven't used protection.

As soon as he caught his breath he stood me up and kissed Me. "Next time delete your history, wash up baby girl." He winked. I couldn't help but to stand there with my mouth hanging open. He knows I watch porn... and what kind. I washed my self again and hopped out. Sam was looking at himself in the mirror waiting for me fully dressed, I dried off and put my clothes on.

"What porn do you watch?" I asked curious now that he knows what kind I like.

"That's for me to know, and you to never find out." He winked as we went to the door.

"Are you fucking kidding me. Son of a bitch!" Dean shouted as me and Sam walked out.

"I heard Sam getting some but I didn't know it was you... I didnt.. and.. with.. I though you went on a run." Dean shook his head.

"I did." I blushed. We have been caught.

"You call yourself daddy? And you like that?" He looked at Sam disgusted, then at me creeped out. "And you don't think of you dad while doing so?" He asked more grossed out. " I can't wait to tell-"

"So help me God, if you tell my father!" I glarred at him.

"You called my brother daddy... You fucked my brother!" Sam was trying so hard to keep it together, his cheeks were puffed out holding a laugh in. "Screw this I need a beer, and pie." He walked out of the room quickly slamming the door behind him. We could hear a muffled "son of a bitch." That's when we lost it. I'm so embarrassed. This Is the last time we share a room.